Do you lose Minox gains after you stop using?

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Just wanna know before I decide to eyebrow and hairlinemax

So there’s no way to get permanent gains?
Nope. Honestly, to preserve hair and regrow some possibly, RU is a way better option. It's more effective and you only have to apply once a day.

Nope. Honestly, to preserve hair and regrow some possibly, RU is a way better option. It's more effective and you only have to apply once a day.
where can you get ru? i searched it before but couldnt really find a good source in germany. also does it have the same side effects as fin?

minox works for beard gains and then you can stop minox and keep them.

it may work the same for eyebrows, idk

【Zephir】's me
1420.jpg

once the hairs turn turminal, shouldnt they stay that way, at least that is what ive read with facial hair follicules Im not sure about hair on the scalp, but it cant have too much of a difference surely?

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
keep using ngl.

If you're prone to MPB you're not going to be able to reverse it. Nothing can destroy the reaper. Prevention and slow-down are your options besides a hair transplant.

If you're prone to MPB you're not going to be able to reverse it. Nothing can destroy the reaper. Prevention and slow-down are your options besides a hair transplant.
Bro, I’m 16

I don’t really know, but I notice a lot of shedding when I started growing out my hair
It could be due to stress and hormonal fluctuations and deficiencies in things such as iron, ferretin, selenium and B vitamins. And magnesium