peak autism right here…

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
it’s now 2:30 in the morning and i have spent the past hour and a half individually plucking hairs out of my brows with my fingers to have a more positive eyebrow tilt. it could just be the copious amounts of amphetamines in my system but i swear i’ve gained more psl in an hour than i have my 8 months or whatever being here. but again, could be the addy. see for urself and let me know what u think.

Before:
F7F4C5F7 B7E0 4189 BA46 14593D42BFC6

After:
D56AF5B6 0E66 4F1F B8F5 1280FA9584FB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, northern mogger, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person
@Faaska since ur like the only one online rn do u see a difference in my eye area or am i just being a dumbass

@Faaska since ur like the only one online rn do u see a difference in my eye area or am i just being a dumbass
Barely man brows look a lil better, you good looking asf tho Js give crazy autism vibes so dw abt it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
20240407 123446
u just changed ur 🧢 that's the only difference I notice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, clarksonoid and socialcel
if u can’t notice a difference in my brows ur more drugged out than me rn tbh
Btw man did you like over ice your face this morning what w the redness?

• +1
it’s now 2:30 in the morning and i have spent the past hour and a half individually plucking hairs out of my brows with my fingers to have a more positive eyebrow tilt. it could just be the copious amounts of amphetamines in my system but i swear i’ve gained more psl in an hour than i have my 8 months or whatever being here. but again, could be the addy. see for urself and let me know what u think.

Before:
View attachment 2843981

After:
View attachment 2843984
looks better, i should do the same

• +1
Btw man did you like over ice your face this morning what w the redness?
melanotan 2 flushing. took too large of a dose 8 hours ago and this shit isn’t going away. granted i’m usually red due to undertones but not this red

• +1
Reactions: Faaska
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
melanotan 2 flushing. took too large of a dose 8 hours ago and this shit isn’t going away. granted i’m usually red due to undertones but not this red
Why would you take melotan? I thought the strat was that carotene stuff and that was why those carnivore people have such warm good looking skin?

• +1
Why would you take melotan? I thought the strat was that carotene stuff and that was why those carnivore people have such warm good looking skin?
beta carotene gives more of an orangey tan/glow. melanotan gives more of a golden one. i was taking beta carotene but decided i want more of a golden one so i switched over to it a couple weeks ago

beta carotene gives more of an orangey tan/glow. melanotan gives more of a golden one. i was taking beta carotene but decided i want more of a golden one so i switched over to it a couple weeks ago
Oh yeah nah all goods then are there any side effects from melotan? Does it acc make you that much skinnier?

Just do drugs theory strikes again. Think imma start meth atp

• +1
Just do drugs theory strikes again. Think imma start meth atp
the best ideas come when ur the under the influence… if i wake up tomorrow and don’t see any difference in these pics im going to be livid

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
@TechnoBoss

Before:
View attachment 2843981

After:
View attachment 2843984
You look good. Just philtrum, NCT, and coloring thats cucking you hardest. Buy some tweezers brothers why you using your hands?

• +1
You look good. Just philtrum, NCT, and coloring thats cucking you hardest. Buy some tweezers brothers why you using your hands?
dude it was a heat of the moment type of thing:lul: does the new brow tilt help the overall eye area tho any? feel like dyeing them now with the new tilt could really compensate for my nct

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
dude it was a heat of the moment type of thing:lul: does the new brow tilt help the overall eye area tho any? feel like dyeing them now with the new tilt could really compensate for my nct
You look better. Dye them. It wont compensate for NCT in terms of PSL autists though.

• +1
just me or does ur jaw look significantly better in the after/bottom picture

• +1
i see it, looks better 👍

It’s an improvement for sure

• +1
Reactions: nofap and NorwoodAscender