Do you think about giving up sometimes? And what gets you back on track

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
In a way that you think "fuck all this looksmaxing, slaying etc. i will cope with something (make money / do drugs / vidya / just ldar forever)"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Feza, Mezo103 and 4lt.Real
the bitches

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
idk , im incel and and I got banned from incels.is for "sexualizing minors":feelsrope: but the mod told me he'll let come back in three months and told me to reflect on my actions meanwhile. So i'll be on here to shitpost for the time being. I gave up hope for improvement long ago.

• +1
Sometimes I get the feeling that I will never be more than a normie and dats all right

• +1
idk , im incel and and I got banned from incels.is for "sexualizing minors":feelsrope: but the mod told me he'll let come back in three months and told me to reflect on my actions meanwhile. So i'll be on here to shitpost for the time being. I gave up hope for improvement long ago.
Whats your stats and whats your cope if given up

I believe in the law of assumption taught by Neville Goddard that changed my life

but, sometimes u gotta think its for u and not for other ppl like slaying and etc, Its a choice do u wanna look sub or ltn.
maybe look in the mirror to feel motivated.

i dont want to regret in the future as an ltn that when i was young i didnt try to maximize my looks.
20yo people knowing this shit feels sad they dont know it in the earlier days, maybe take that as an advantage (idk ur age btw im assuming ur a teen)

• +1
In a way that you think "fuck all this looksmaxing, slaying etc. i will cope with something (make money / do drugs / vidya / just ldar forever)"
the bitches

• +1
I enjoy the journey.

• +1
Reactions: Feza and Roge