Do you think most male models get fucked in the ass?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
Most modeling agencies are run by women or gay men, and photographers are predominantly gay men. It is understandable that one would need to work their way up in this industry.

Do you think most of them have gotten fucked?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, Zonar, Gonthar and 8 others
I'm putting all these fucking gay posters on ignore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shade91, Hernan, try2beme and 1 other person
yes the Jews run that industry

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, dopaminebeyondfried, Hernan and 1 other person
Most modeling agencies are run by women or gay men, and photographers are predominantly gay men. It is understandable that one would need to work their way up in this industry.

Do you think most of them have gotten fucked? :feelshah:
Cute Gif Reaction GIF

For sure

male photographers and model scouters have been doing this for years and I saw a vice mini-doc on it

They have these models doing wild shit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
I bet Barrett will have difficulties not pre-emptively shitting his pants later in his life.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and bululu_87

I think its mostly cope
We had one model here saying he never experienced something like that
Ofc it is likely to happen that a photographer or someone else will ask for ass Sex but declining their offer changes nothing about your Reputation and you can just record it with a phone or Apple watch, they will lose everything easy way to blackmail them to get higher

All? No. Half? Yes. Unironically I know a third rate male model that used to hang out with my first cousin, who was sucking 60 year old dick for a couple of days trips to Ibiza. Said guy never dated a man, but would suck dick here and there.

All? No. Half? Yes. Unironically I know a third rate male model that used to hang out with my first cousin, who was sucking 60 year old dick for a couple of days trips to Ibiza. Said guy never dated a man, but would suck dick here and there.
His rating?

His rating?
u are such a fag u ask for his rating cause u wanna know if you could be in his footsteps to also suck 60 yo dick

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
His rating?

Haven't seen him in years. Chadlite probably, also not tall, like 5'11.5 at most. He didn't do high fashion, mostly commercial and swimwear, thus why I said third rate.

• +1
Haven't seen him in years. Chadlite probably, also not tall, like 5'11.5 at most. He didn't do high fashion, mostly commercial and swimwear, thus why I said third rate.
What's his slaycount, including and excluding men?
Did this also include full on penetration? Jeez

Yes

What's his slaycount, including and excluding men?

No idea, never asked. He banged a famous actress in my country(but to be honest that one was like 50 and looked like shit at the point) and this 60 year old dude who is a famous celebrity that took him to a couple of trips. These are the only lays he talked about. We weren't really besties. I asked my cousin a year later what happened to this guy, he told me he is in abu dhabi with some italian woman he had met.

• +1
No idea, never asked. He banged a famous actress in my country(but to be honest that one was like 50 and looked like shit at the point)
fairs
and this 60 year old dude who is a famous celebrity that took him to a couple of trips. These are the only lays he talked about.
That included being fucked in the ass?
We weren't really besties. I asked my cousin a year later what happened to this guy, he told me he is in abu dhabi with some italian woman he had met.
how attractive is she?

you have a pic of him?

fairs

That included being fucked in the ass?

how attractive is she?

He said he only sucked his dick, I have no clue about the rest. I was just rolling my eyes at that point.
He mentioned he went on a trip with this dude previously and they were scheduling a trip for that summer as well. Also, it wasn't just the two of them. It was a bunch of geriatric faggots and a bunch of young guys. By the way, he didn't actually volunteer the info, another dude baited him and he admitted it.
This old 60 year old dude is a known manager and entrepreneur, and heavily inolved in the music and fashion industry, and a well known faggot full of plastic surgery. It's common knowledge he fucks guys in the music and fashion industry.

No idea how attractive the italian was, never seen her.

I won't post pics. I don't want to doxx the guy.

• +1
He said he only sucked his dick, I have no clue about the rest. I was just rolling my eyes at that point.
He mentioned he went on a trip with this dude previously and they were scheduling a trip for that summer as well. Also, it wasn't just the two of them. It was a bunch of geriatric faggots and a bunch of young guys. By the way, he didn't actually volunteer the info, another dude baited him and he admitted it.
This old 60 year old dude is a known manager and entrepreneur, and heavily inolved in the music and fashion industry, and a well known faggot full of plastic surgery. It's common knowledge he fucks guys in the music and fashion industry.

No idea how attractive the italian was, never seen her.

I won't post pics. I don't want to doxx the guy.
no problem
How many chads/chadlites do you think got fucked by a man/fucked a man, compared to other looks levels, as a percentage?

no problem
How many chads/chadlites do you think got fucked by a man/fucked a man, compared to other looks levels, as a percentage?

I think in comparison it's definitely a higher percentage. No old geriatric faggot will provide financial and social benefits and opportunities in order to bang some young normie. They want to get their money's worth after all, especially if they are paying thousands of dollars. Everyone has a price and that price is probably much lower than what you think as long as the activities are concealed and stay behind closed doors.

• +1
I think in comparison it's definitely a higher percentage. No old geriatric faggot will provide financial and social benefits and opportunities in order to bang some young normie. They want to get their money's worth after all, especially if they are paying thousands of dollars. Everyone has a price and that price is probably much lower than what you think as long as the activities are concealed and stay behind closed doors.
50% or higher or lower?

Yeah I some times do that depends tbh

50% or higher or lower?

Tough to say really. General population or entertainment/fashion industry? Entertainment and fashion generally attract more faggots, or situationally faggots, who are also gold digging status seeking narcies, thus it will be much higher compared to the general population.

• +1
Tough to say really. General population or entertainment/fashion industry? Entertainment and fashion generally attract more faggots, or situationally faggots, who are also gold digging status seeking narcies, thus it will be much higher compared to the general population.
of all chads and chadlites worldwide of a good SMV ethnicity.

of all chads and chadlites worldwide of a good SMV ethnicity.

This kind of math is above my paygrade. Out of all chads and chadlites in the general population worldwide, I'd assume in total 2% of them are faggots and maybe an extra 2% of them are situational faggots if the price/benefit is right, or something along those lines. The percentage increases 10x in industries that attract faggots.

• +1
This kind of math is above my paygrade. Out of all chads and chadlites in the general population worldwide, I'd assume in total 2% of them are faggots and maybe an extra 2% of them are situational faggots if the price/benefit is right, or something along those lines. The percentage increases 10x in industries that attract faggots.
how many do you think are famous or known to some degree (actor/model/influecner) compared to non famous chadlites/chads?

Naaah, it's just a rumor started by male models themselves to get rid of competition - when other guys hear this, it's more likely they will avoid a career in modelling(except for the ones who are actually gay and won't mind this - this also explains why there seem to be so many gays in the modelling business, the straight males are too afraid to enter it).