Do you think people are more racist here or irl?

Do you think people are more racist here or irl?

• Normies

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Incels

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

Kraken
I feel like most normies are racist they just hide it, while a lot of .org users will still laugh with each other whereas a normie may avoid a certain race altogether?

instagram comments are more racist than /pol/ jfl

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and HTN_Mentalcel
Tough to tell.

IRL people suppress their racism, here people amplify it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and HTN_Mentalcel
Incels have logical racism. Normies are just racist for no reason.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
racism doesn't exist

• JFL
Racism is low iq

• JFL
I think people are far more racist here. I've never experienced racism in real life, even in rural ultra conservative areas, even though I know it exists and if people are racist it would not be so explicit. Even before my surgery when I was ugly I never experienced racism.

As a side note, all my ethnic friends are always complaining about people being racist. But I think they just have a victim complex and the white progressives just enable this behaviour. They perceive certain things to be racist when they really aren't.

Just some examples I can think off the top of my head, one time during covid some stores had doors that were locked and you had to call or buzz in to get access, so my friend knocks on the door and the employees don't open the door and then my friend starts complaining how they are not opening the door because he's brown, but in reality there was a button you had to press on the side to gain access.

Another time I was with a group of friends and their kids, we were looking for a restaurant to have dinner at and we walked into this one place and they rejected us because they were closing soon, but I think the kids were crying or being loud and some of my friends didn't hear that they were closing soon and saw empty tables and they immediately went to accusations of discrimination.

• Hmm...