Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Women fucking you out of pity.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Wouldn’t do it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Nah it makes u beta lol and destroys social circle if you get called outtbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Mousei, toolateforme and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, Hades, CopingCel and 4 others
Just switch social circles and keep repeating, lol?
if you're socially adept enough to just switch social circles every month or so you shouldn't need pity sex to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Mousei, BlackPillChad and 12 others
Tbh idgaf ant any social circle

I will be the centre of any circle

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Nope i would have sex then

NO GAME FOR YOUR FACE, EVERYTHING WORKS IF YOURE GL, NOTHING WORKS IF YOURE UGLY END OF DISCUSION, YOURE HERE BUT YOURE STILL BLUEPILLED.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
Tbh idgaf ant any social circle

I will be the centre of any circle
Yes you will be at the center getting wedgies from the group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Pity fucks are an urban legend to give us incels hope and not kill ourselves, which would deprive the government of our taxes.

If pity fucks were real I probably would have ascended by now. Pity fucks would really only works for 6+/10 psl, but then you wouldn't really need them in that case.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Mousei, Elias and 2 others
Women fucking you out of pity.
I haven't seen that happening.
With pity, you can get some attention, support, sympathy. But for cold hard sex, I haven't seen it working.
Overall for attracting sex, it seems more off an downer then a thing that helps.

It's a good thing to be able to do, getting pity. But only for stuff outside of sex or romantic relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
NO GAME FOR YOUR FACE, EVERYTHING WORKS IF YOURE GL, NOTHING WORKS IF YOURE UGLY END OF DISCUSION, YOURE HERE BUT YOURE STILL BLUEPILLED.
Simply not true, my brother started getting laid after stylemaxxing, skinmaxxing and getting game from books, nofap and repeated trying. Before these he never got laid. He's not ugly though.

Of course game will not work if you're actually ugly, but it'll have some positive effect if you're charismatic and know how women behave.

Everything matters, from face to your jacket and shoes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Trevor signorino by bruce weber for versace dylan blue

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1973
ZKNeo3

Would work with this guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Short Ugly and Brown and Pietrosiek
No, thats what Inceltears and numales do. They orbit and run pitygame, and even if they do get to fuck, it will only be the landwhales with different haircolors and pronouns, so not even worth.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and IndianJock
No, thats what Inceltears and numales do. They orbit and run pitygame, and even if they do get to fuck, it will only be the landwhales with different haircolors and pronouns, so not even worth.
thought this was ritalincel making a coherent comment fuck you fraud

Simply not true, my brother started getting laid after stylemaxxing, skinmaxxing and getting game from books, nofap and repeated trying. Before these he never got laid. He's not ugly though.

Of course game will not work if you're actually ugly, but it'll have some positive effect if you're charismatic and know how women behave.

Everything matters, from face to your jacket and shoes.
Skinmaxxing is very legit.
Consider @belnar93

No game for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
no it doesnt. if a girl likes you, she likes you regardlesss. jfl at men thinking that they did anything when in fact the girls made the 1st move