Self pity is one hell of a rabbit hole

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
The main reason @InnerVoid is a KHHV incel is due to self-pity. The victim mindset is incredibly challenging for men. While I'm not suggesting you adopt the sub 90 IQ delusionmaxxing trick of 'if you stop thinking of the problem, it won't be a problem anymore,' constantly complaining about your circumstances and putting yourself down isn't helpful either.

Self pity and victimizing yourself just makes it easier for you to accept and cry about the situation you are in and dwell upon it like cuckold wishing for sympathy from others. It's pointless and self pitying will lead you nowhere. All it does is help you to push away your own responsibilities. Even I've had the victim mindset for years but you can't let these things bring you down. Women hate self pitying men. Every time you see some LTN kissing a girl you like, just remember he wasn't a self doubting pitymaxxed subhuman like you and had the courage to ask a woman out.

I also don't understands how someone like @InnerVoid can be so emotional and frustrated, complaining all the time about having no success with women etc. and rather keep making threads about it here for the rest of their lives than accept what they've been dealt with and making the best out of it? I'm under the impression that the majority of users here would rather die a virgin and keep posting about it indefinitely than seeing a prostitute and focusing on other things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, sub5c3l, InnerVoid and 8 others
Ur mod Send his location

4A5C6C79 B49D 47F5 8110 DB39BA4B89A7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yen, Clqs, sub5c3l and 4 others
He's probably a mentalcel, 14K posts in 3 months is not the behavior of a normal man

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Clqs, sub5c3l and 6 others
He's probably a mentalcel, 14K posts in 3 months is not the behavior of a normal man
He’s a foid worshipping cuck. Blackpilled Incels are starting to just become foid worshippers who’s only issue is not muh getting a woman.

At one point it used to be people who had more issues than just women since inceldom wasn’t a common issue. The average incel irl or study celling or had a social life as I see with the Incels I know irl. Whilst only rotters with other problems waste their time doomscrolling.

Rotters don’t deserve foids I don’t deserve a gf tbh til I stop rotting. I just maybe want sex

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, sub5c3l, try2beme and 2 others
Hope you're still alive bhai @InnerVoid :cry:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, InnerVoid and Jason Voorhees
He’s a foid worshipping cuck. Blackpilled Incels are starting to just become foid worshippers who’s only issue is not muh getting a woman.

At one point it used to be people who had more issues than just women since inceldom wasn’t a common issue. The average incel irl or study celling or had a social life as I see with the Incels I know irl. Whilst only rotters with other problems waste their time doomscrolling.

Rotters don’t deserve foids I don’t deserve a gf tbh til I stop rotting. I just maybe want sex
Do you really think you know Better than a man with a PhD in game theory? There are mediocre men with gl gfs, but this Is not lifefuel for .org users. Some men Just don't have It in their cards, no matter how hard they try, It all comes down to luck and .org users have bad luck.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
Do you really think you know Better than a man with a PhD in game theory? There are mediocre men with gl gfs, but this Is not lifefuel for .org users. Some men Just don't have It in their cards, no matter how hard they try, It all comes down to luck and .org users have bad luck.
I don’t see that amongst Zoomers or even see much couples anyways so idc that much. Maybe ID care if I had more to my name but rn I rot so I see no reason to care when I don’t even come across it. I have other issues rn ngl i just like facial aesthetics so I rot here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is also self pity. Just a different brand of it. Believing that you are part of thr cursed minority. Comforting yes? But not really helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
I don’t see that amongst Zoomers or even see much couples anyways so idc that much. Maybe ID care if I had more to my name but rn I rot so I see no reason to care when I don’t even come across it. I have other issues rn ngl i just like facial aesthetics so I rot here
It happens in every Age bracket. Obviously chad gets the lionshare, but Is not all over for ltns. It Is for .org users though. We share a grim Destiny, all our efforts are futile.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
This is also self pity. Just a different brand of it. Believing that you are part of thr cursed minority. Comforting yes? But not really helpful.
It's Just what It Is. There are worse men than me with gl gfs, but this doesn't mean i can do It too. Even If i tried to be "NT" ( i already had multiple social circles throughout my Life anyway) i wouldn't have the same results of Someone Who was Just meant to get affection and love. Some men are Just Born to be alone and can't do shit about It.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i am a dickcel and 18 so no prostitutes for now, ovahhh 4 me :(

• +1
I was dealt with the worst cards here and I still get bitches

• +1
I'm under the impression that the majority of users here would rather die a virgin and keep posting about it indefinitely than seeing a prostitute and focusing on other things.
Because it's not about the sex.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Jason Voorhees
I can think of a lot of a things you might mean, but what is it?
That's just it, everyone who wants something more than just sex in of in itself has a personal and different lens on why that is.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and kanderior
? I'm under the impression that the majority of users here would rather die a virgin and keep posting about it indefinitely than seeing a prostitute and focusing on other things.
hookers are cope and i hacve made a dozen threads on it

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and dehydrated
it aint self pity, its a reality

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Self pity cucks deserve to be abused. :aheago:

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
While I'm not suggesting you adopt the sub 90 IQ delusionmaxxing trick of 'if you stop thinking of the problem, it won't be a problem anymore,'
It's legit asf
Almost every if not all problems are in the mind and it's completely pointless thinking about useless stuff over which you have little to no control
Your life will be 100x better when you stop giving af about things you can't handle , blackpill included.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and dopaminebeyondfried