Do you think we will eventually be doxxed?

My country is pretty pozzed and leftist ngl.
Wouldn't be surprised if my shit got doxxed and ruined my career in adulthood you never know

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Being incel is not a crime you cocksucker VancOVER fucking Chad Justin Trudeau
maxresdefault.jpg

My country is pretty pozzed and leftist ngl.
Wouldn't be surprised if my shit got doxxed and ruined my career in adulthood you never know
JFL my career would literally be over if I'm ever going to get doxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, JackSparrow, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i'm worried about us being thrown in concentration camps ded srs.
We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags!

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gargantuan and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Gargantuan
Hey guys let's aim for forum dwellers who hate women rather then target the actual terrorists terrorising this world.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Gargantuan
Wont affect me tbh, since I live in a third world country:feelsez:

• Love it
Nah. This forum isn’t illegal. There is No risk unless you constantly say stupid ass illegal shit like you will rape or Kill someone without making It clear you are joking

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Nah. This forum isn’t illegal. There is No risk unless you constantly say stupid ass illegal shit like you will rape or Kill someone without making It clear you are joking
"Go ER"

isn't that obviously a joke?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gargantuan
"Go ER"

I think everyone sees it as a joke here tbh. Hope the authorities will as well in case of a doxxing because I've posted this video about a hundred times now jfl

I think everyone sees it as a joke here tbh. Hope the authorities will as well in case of a doxxing because I've posted this video about a hundred times now jfl
View attachment 454313
well common sense should tell you it's a joke but they might "play dumb" so they can paint us as evil

• +1
Reactions: japcel, SubhumanCurrycel and Gargantuan
IDGAF, too dark triad to care

• Woah
well common sense should tell you it's a joke but they might "play dumb" so they can paint us as evil
This tbh. That's the only thing I'm afraid of, them playing dumb on purpose and painting us all as potential incel terrorists even though we're part of a looksmaxing forum.

This tbh. That's the only thing I'm afraid of, them playing dumb on purpose and painting us all as potential incel terrorists even though we're part of a looksmaxing forum.
what if you're not an incel? can they call you an incel if you're slaying like amnesia?

"incel but sexhaver" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Gargantuan
what if you're not an incel? can they call you an incel if you're slaying like amnesia?

"incel but sexhaver" :feelsuhh:
Will be viewed as a potential danger because of le toxic masculinity and misogyny:soy::feelsuhh:

"Go ER"

It’s an obvious joke here but to outsiders maybe not. I don’t actually think this site is monitored at all tho. It’s laughable if It is. Rape cases are barely taken seriously these days. JFL if they take actually take this forum seriosuly

• +1
I'M not an incel teehe i just come here for fun Justin Trudeau is the best guy there is
Support him
Blacklivesmatter
I support feminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gargantuan and Deleted member 6475
I'M not an incel teehe i just come here for fun Justin Trudeau is the best guy there is
Support him
Blacklivesmatter
I support feminism
i have a gf fbi please all the things i have said about blacks ethnics women my family or my intentions to kill some1 were purely satire dont jail me thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 1751
i have a gf fbi please all the things i have said about blacks ethnics women my family or my intentions to kill some1 were purely satire dont jail me thanks
Incels are bad because of their personality and bad character

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 6475
Women can say stuff like "kill all men" and no authorities gives a shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Marsiere214, japcel and 3 others
it’s a men’s self improvement forum jeez guys.

lookism was far worse than this place and everyone over there is fine.

i don’t say anything bad at all. i’m here to become better looking and kill time. i didn’t even realize what this forum was until like six months of being on it.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Gargantuan
I think it’s unlikely to happen to this forum since we are looking to improve ourselves. But who knows what will happen because of normies who constantly has a stick up their arse

• +1
  • +1
fuck u transhumanist conspiracy niggers im scared

It's happening right now

• Woah
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

• +1
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Gargantuan
Just don't go er and everything will be fine

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Alexanderr
no one is going to get doxxed antifa doxx by going through ur entire post history or finding your username on other fourms etc

• +1
Doxxed for what? Wanting to improve my looks?!

• +1

• +1
That’s why you use a random email that’s not connected to anything

• +1
I honestly don't care about myself being doxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Entschuldigung
I hate women and the Jews are just mad that we mog them to dirt tbh.

Keep crying IT whilst I blackpill the nations and go from incel to le bull with lefort 3.

• Love it
Being a terrorist is statusmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 5145 and TsarTsar444
Jfl
the reason i posted this in my profile :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PubertyMaxxer and Gargantuan
5927.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gargantuan
That’s why you use a random email that’s not connected to anything
Jfl I literally created a random email address to join .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Mr.cope
Everybody irl already knows I want to go ER, but nobody cares.

People will only start digging up dirt on me if I get into a position of power/status/wealth where they can get something out of it.

Right now? You can't dox someone who has no life.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and PubertyMaxxer
over for @Chad1212

• So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, SolidSnake and Deleted member 6997
over for @Chad1212
Fucking hell man, today was brutal indeed. I was afraid something of this magnitude was going to happen eventually when I made this thread but I never thought it would come so soon...

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Fucking hell man, today was brutal indeed. I was afraid something of this magnitude was going to happen eventually when I made this thread but I never thought it would come so soon...
well, sadly he posted a rape threat to a specific person, and posted their pics, including their @ insta info. kinda too much info tbh

as far as me, I said some "Go ER" shitposts and some meme "hERo worship". But I haven't made any specific threats against anyone.

but I still got a bad feeling

• +1
They had the audacity to tell him to learn from experience. They’re all ironically self righteous incels

• +1
Just post as LITTLE info as possible really

• +1
They already got your adress and name
Its over for you
They are already stalking you🤪

• JFL