Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
B39eef92fdfe3f0f95d45d1dfde82acf

@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
100% of the time,

I'm pretty sure I maintain a boner throughout the entire night because my brother reckons he walked in on me whilst sleeping and I had a raging boner.

also, I don't think it has too much to do with androgens, more to do with how frequently you fap and the quality of your REM sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
yes. i’ve been waking up with the strongest boners of my life recently. like i can feel the dht and testosterone pumping through my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
When I don't fap for a while they come back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have a Tinder date with a slut tomorrow and I get an erection every time I think about this future date. :feelsmega:

• Woah
daily reminder

Nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) is not a result of sexual arousal or having a dream relating to sex. Instead, it is a normal function of the male reproductive system.

In fact, regular episodes of NPT are a sign that the nerves and blood supply to the penis are healthy.

If a male does not have NPT regularly, it can indicate a health issue, such as erectile dysfunction (ED), which involves having trouble getting or keeping an erection. Not having regular NPT can also suggest other problems with the nerves or the blood supply to the male reproductive organs.

A lack of morning erections may also be a sign of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. If a man is experiencing erectile dysfunction at other times, whether or not he has a spontaneous morning erection is a clue his health care provider can use in the diagnosis of what is causing the problem.

If you do not get morning wood at least semi-regularly you've more than likely damaged your dick and your ability to get and maintain erections. No coom is the way, it can be fixed

think about it... do you still get those random, uncontrollable throbbing erections when you're doing random shit in public? No? That's not normal boyo, and should you find yourself in a situation where you're actually going to have sex, you will more than likely have trouble maintaining an erection.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, turkproducer, Pillarman and 2 others
pretty much never, occasionally though.

i think it’s because i fap everydsy

• +1
Always a raging boner but 2 inch penis so its k nobody notice it:feelspepo:

• JFL
another of my theories taking off

No.