5ft8 Chadlite face vs 6ft4 MTN face. Which one do you take when dealt your genetic hand?

5ft8 Chadlite face vs 6ft4 MTN face.

• 5ft8 Chadlite face

• 6ft4 MTN face

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Clean poll. Vote and leave reasons for why.

6ft4 dude has good frame,

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
6'4 MTN and I'll just fraud like every faggot here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Kazey, murdah and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HTN_Mentalcel, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
6'4 + good frame with non deformed face is super power

• +1
Reactions: callisto, murdah, lemonnz and 7 others
If you have a MTN face vs the guy at 5ft8 having a Chadlite face then to a girl that's 5'4-5'6 it doesn't matter. She will choose the face.

My argument.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, aspiringexcel, theonewhocantascend and 8 others
Height is a qualifier. You have to be 3 inches taller than her and you are tall enough, unless sub 5ft7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, tombradylover, borntosuffer and 1 other person
6'4 + good frame with non deformed face is super power

There has been extensive studies done on this and for the mass women out there, face always takes the prize. The reason is because they are emotional creatures more than they are primal creatures and so they are obsessed with a man's personality traits. So what they end up doing is identifying facial characteristics with personality characteristics and unless the person acts in a manner that is hugely separate from their face, they will be smitten for that guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, lemonnz, sudanguy and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show and MakinItHappen
What do you mean?
this "u have to be taller x amount of inches than her" If u are a 5'8 Chadlite and shes 5'8 she wont disqualify u based on height because ur face carries, but if ur a normie then u will get rejected because ur face just isnt good enough for u to avoid the heightpill

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Chadethnic101, Clown Show and 4 others
this "u have to be taller x amount of inches than her" If u are a 5'8 Chadlite and shes 5'8 she wont disqualify u based on height because ur face carries, but if ur a normie then u will get rejected because ur face just isnt good enough for u to avoid the heightpill

How is 5'8 man vs 5'8 man 3 inches? Can you read bro?

And yes I did say that in my post. Height is a 3 inch gap qualifier and THEN it comes down to your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eďo_ and jinnu
If you have a MTN face vs the guy at 5ft8 having a Chadlite face then to a girl that's 5'4-5'6 it doesn't matter. She will choose the face.

My argument.
It doesn’t matter that you are 5”4 bro just go for shorter girls. They don’t care about height bro :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, theonewhocantascend and HTN_Mentalcel
It doesn’t matter that you are 5”4 bro just go for shorter girls. They don’t care about height bro :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

What part of me is 5ft4 you degenerate empty headed negro? From negro culture with just mentally spacious consciousness?

I can tell you're a NIGGER. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, dehydrated, Sny and 4 others
What part of me is 5ft4 you degenerate empty headed negro? From negro culture with just mentally spacious conscioueness?

View attachment 2842009

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.
L M A O. You are literally Dalit. Bluepiller

Definitely the chadelite face people underestimate a real face like that

only homos take 6'4 mtn cause they want to be intimidating cause they aren't right now and need to cope

Search up ipmoreno dudes 5'9 and has a chad face. He would mog someone like jacob elordi even if hes taller imo.

NIGGGGEERRRRR
JFL at this Dalit from incestford speaking on his SMV superiors in such fashion :forcedsmile:. You live in the UK as a Dalit. LOWEST OF THE LOW

Search up ipmoreno dudes 5'9 and has a chad face. He would mog someone like jacob elordi even if hes taller imo.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
JFL at this Dalit from incestford speaking on his SMV superiors in such fashion :forcedsmile:. You live in the UK as a Dalit. LOWEST OF THE LOW

Your mum echoed a difference of opinion to yours with the gagging sounds she made last night niggaaaaaa!!!!!!

3766767 71528252

@Kingkellz chime in.

Keep coping for me. While one of your sisters leg is shorter than the other. Incest baby from Bradford

North west London bruv.

Ain't no NPC from Bradford.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • Love it
Reactions: kovacs
5‘8 will maybe (big maybe) have slightly worse broad appeal but you people dont know how powerful a genuine chadlite face is

I see several 6‘4 MTN‘s every time im out, i cant remember if ive ever seen a chadlite irl

chadlite is much rarer and therefore a much bigger halo, it kinda depends on how you rate tho

only ugly to mid women qualify hard for height, gl girl value face higher from my experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascend_forever, Sny, the BULL and 5 others
only ugly to mid women qualify hard for height, gl girl value face higher from my experience

Someone has life-experience.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Height ofc, it never began for manlets no matter the face

the chadlite any day of the week

5’8 chadlite then wear lifts and slay everyone on apps and irl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, WatermelonLover and Swarthy Knight
Definitely the chadelite face people underestimate a real face like that

only homos take 6'4 mtn cause they want to be intimidating cause they aren't right now and need to cope
neither choice would do anything for me but id probably take the height so i can be more intimidating to normfags

man not everyone gl is a manwhore
Ur right I guess my point is I’d take 5’8 and chadlite for dating and slaying and I’d take 6’4 for intimidation and male respect

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ur right I guess my point is I’d take 5’8 and chadlite for dating and slaying and I’d take 6’4 for intimidation and make respect
Stfu about slaying and stop assuming everyone gl is a manwhore

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
How is 5'8 man vs 5'8 man 3 inches? Can you read bro?

And yes I did say that in my post. Height is a 3 inch gap qualifier and THEN it comes down to your face.
i think he was arguing that even a 5'7 girl would lust for a 5'8 nigga with a legit chadlite face

Chadlite face as in what percentile?

Most .org chadlite ratings are like 1/500 so def chadlite

• +1
Reactions: murdah
5'9.25 htn mogs 6'4 htn

One is ideal bronze age heigth the other is klinefelter lanky heigth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and Swarthy Knight
6'4 mogs

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Height is so fucking overrated man. Unless you're living in the Netherlands or surrounded by Division 1 lanklets on campus, having all that excess height barely increases your SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer
5'8 chadlite every day of the week. I'm 6'5 MTN and a virgin incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, tombradylover and zub111
i’m 6”5 mtn would rather be 5”6 chadlite

5'8 would do better in dating, but I dont think its worth a tradeoff being 5'8 vs 6'4

holy fuck this Forum is delusional. How many chadlites u have seen in ur fucking life?? Tall mtn is fucking insivible compared to 5,8 chadlite. Height halo dont matter if u are ugly or normie. Chadlite are like 10%%

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallcell, tombradylover, the BULL and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and negativetiltedheart
Jfl at niggas picking 6'4 mtn, get off of tiktok and you would see that chadlite at 1 inch below average height/ average height with shoes would beat a mtn 6'4 guy

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Kamui
holy fuck this Forum is delusional. How many chadlites u have seen in ur fucking life?? Tall mtn is fucking insivible compared to 5,8 chadlite. Height halo dont matter if u are ugly or normie. Chadlite are like 10%%
but 6 4 mtn is also very rare where im at