doctor measured me wrong?

L

lixx

Bronze
Im measured at a little under 5'5 at doctor but im like the same height as my dad who is measured at 5'7. How is this possible? Could the nurses be measuring me wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
The doctors are usually off by a couple of centimeters, but why did your dad choose to have a child who would suffer from being short? It doesn't make sense to me, to be honest. In my opinion, you should not have children if you are below 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, lixx and IMOGYOU
The doctors are usually off by a couple of centimeters, but why did your dad choose to have a child who would suffer from being short? It doesn't make sense to me, to be honest. In my opinion, you should not have children if you are below 5'10.
well he did his best by marrying a 5'9 women

Or if u date tall women or stacy thats fine tbh

Im htn im sure i can reach chadlite eventually but im 5’5

I think
Subhuman 6’ girl + heightmax + looksmax my kid, make my child like 6’3 mtn+ minimum

Oor
2. Chadlite 5’5 girl, kid will get 5’7 genetically + me heightmax him to 5’10 but hell be chad facially

Im measured at a little under 5'5 at doctor but im like the same height as my dad who is measured at 5'7. How is this possible? Could the nurses be measuring me wrong?
is this @Chrisssy

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
When I was 15, I was 189cm. I think the pediatrician's assistant misread 189cm as 179cm. It happened because she was a lot shorter and probably didn't see and missed it for that. And then the pediatrician came in and said, 'Wow, you're very tall.' So I don't know who corrected whose mistake

Or if u date tall women or stacy thats fine tbh

Im htn im sure i can reach chadlite eventually but im 5’5

I think
Subhuman 6’ girl + heightmax + looksmax my kid, make my child like 6’3 mtn+ minimum

Oor
2. Chadlite 5’5 girl, kid will get 5’7 genetically + me heightmax him to 5’10 but hell be chad facially
No 6ft girl wants to date a 5’5 guy though

No 6ft girl wants to date a 5’5 guy though
Cap thats wrong tallers girls like short guys ive seen SO MANY posts with a taller girl short guy than short short or tall tall

yeah they are always off

It's over either way.