Woke Doctor Blood Test Help

MoneyMogging

MoneyMogging

Banned
I asked in a more formal way but something along the lines of
“Dear Doctor,

I was wondering as I’m very interested in my endocrinological health and my future as a doctor in the field regarding my hormones. I was curious to see if I could get tested for SHBG, Free + total test, oestrogen, prolactin, progesterone, DHEA + S, IGF-1 Serum, Liver functions, DHT, Thyroid hormones (T3 + T4). This would not only help me with my heath but also let me take my career path further.

Thanks in advance”

As a réponse I get “To reach the doctor you need to book an online visit regarding the necessity of these tests” Basixally means no and a video visit costs like $100 not payed by indurance. WHAT CAN I DO. I found a private lab near me but it’s like 70$ per thing i’m so cooked hope please.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I asked in a more formal way but something along the lines of
“Dear Doctor,

I was wondering as I’m very interested in my endocrinological health and my future as a doctor in the field regarding my hormones. I was curious to see if I could get tested for SHBG, Free + total test, oestrogen, prolactin, progesterone, DHEA + S, IGF-1 Serum, Liver functions, DHT, Thyroid hormones (T3 + T4). This would not only help me with my heath but also let me take my career path further.

Thanks in advance”

As a réponse I get “To reach the doctor you need to book an online visit regarding the necessity of these tests” Basixally means no and a video visit costs like $100 not payed by indurance. WHAT CAN I DO. I found a private lab near me but it’s like 70$ per thing i’m so cooked hope please.
What do u want us to do?

peak autistic message

also mirin name antithesis

peak autistic message

also mirin name antithesis
why would i pay 600 for bloods i can afford it but why thats like 3 36 IU's of pharma GH

• JFL
why would i pay 600 for bloods i can afford it but why thats like 3 36 IU's of pharma GH
because there's no other option?

if u could afford it u would have already bought it

what's 600 bucks to a money mogger?

because there's no other option?

if u could afford it u would have already bought it

what's 600 bucks to a money mogger?
ill just get online shit its a bit cheaper

• JFL
jfl I needed all of these tests and got that shit done in a week with a doctor from Harvard over for poorcels

• JFL