What blood tests should i do for heightmaxxing?

john788

john788

Platinum
I will do these tests:
T3
T4
TSH
E2
Deficiencies
IGF-1/HGH:✅
Test: ✅

Is there anything else?

Also rate my heightmaxxing stack and add to it:

My stack:

HGH: 8 IU daily (10 IU after a couple of months)
Letrozole: 2mg daily (brainlabz)
CJC-1295 No DAC: 10mg per week (peptide sciences)

Supplements (cope):
Vit D3+K2: 5000 IU
Zinc: 25mg
Magnesium: 500mg
Collagen powder: 25g with water
going to add a multivitamin and calcium pill as well (give me source)
i dont have much supplements because most are cope.
swimming and basketball
sleep 8-10h (going to use gorrila dream to help me sleep)

Is there anything I should add/remove from my stack? If u have better sources, please share them here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs and socialcel
bump

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
good to finally see someone who isn’t coping “muh HGH is too expensive”

good to finally see someone who isn’t coping “muh HGH is too expensive”
i have money for it and im going to wageslave as well since im a teen. i really need a list of blood tests to do.

someone with knowledge please answer @Ascend ㅤ can you help pls

Add huperazine and change cjc 1295 no dac to with dac,, if you use no dac the drug has a half life of 30 minutes meaning that after 2 and a half hours it has cleared your body. Also I am 100% sure you are buying fake HGH if you can afford to run that much HGH per day. You should expect to be paying between 4-7$ an IU for hgh so unless you somehow have 10's of thousands to throw at this then I don't see how you can run this much HGH for that long, do not get the Chinese UGL generic shit go out and put forth the money to buy legit genotropin pens. If you remove the CJC and spend the money using genotropin pens instead at 3ius a day you will get superior results, you are going to get around 500 ng/ml igf 1 compared to the roughly 800ng/ml we see in studies where individuals are given just under 20ius of pharma gh. If you pin 3ius of genotropin you will be paying approximately 20% more to pin real gh but the tradeoff is favorable.

Also invest in a blood glucose monitor and metformin so you don't make yourself diabetic when running this, you should have <100mg/dl blood glucose while fasted.

Last edited:
Add huperazine and change cjc 1295 no dac to with dac,, if you use no dac the drug has a half life of 30 minutes meaning that after 2 and a half hours it has cleared your body. Also I am 100% sure you are buying fake HGH if you can afford to run that much HGH per day. You should expect to be paying between 4-7$ an IU for hgh so unless you somehow have 10's of thousands to throw at this then I don't see how you can run this much HGH for that long, do not get the Chinese UGL generic shit go out and put forth the money to buy legit genotropin pens. If you remove the CJC and spend the money using genotropin pens instead at 3ius a day you will get superior results, you are going to get around 500 ng/ml igf 1 compared to the roughly 800ng/ml we see in studies where individuals are given just under 20ius of pharma gh. If you pin 3ius of genotropin you will be paying approximately 20% more to pin real gh but the tradeoff is favorable.

Also invest in a blood glucose monitor and metformin so you don't make yourself diabetic when running this, you should have <100mg/dl blood glucose while fasted.
Lolol u should have gatekeeped now i will ascend become 6 9 giant

Also i thought hgh was only 1 dollar per iu that shits dxpensive

All that to gain at Max a inch or a inch and half

All that to gain at Max a inch or a inch and half
100% more than an inch dude. The protocol I listed is greater than what you would get medically, only thing I didn't list was recombinant IGF-1 increlex which is damn near impossible to get your hands on.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
100% more than an inch dude. The protocol I listed is greater than what you would get medically, only thing I didn't list was recombinant IGF-1 increlex which is damn near impossible to get your hands on.
How much would one gain from all this?

How much would one gain from all this?
Somewhat hard to say.
in here (assuming a child weighs roughly 50kg) that children administered 1.1ius to pharma grade gh per day over the course of 6 years had a mean increase in height of 8cm compared to 1.1-1.2 cm increase in untreated groups. However as stated in the article the range of hgh induced increase in height ranged from 0 standard deviations (0cm) to 3 standard deviations which is roughly 19cm. Having said this I would imagine the 0 cm increase in height indicated plate closure and or some genetic anomaly that allowed for no response to HGH. Doing some extrapolation assuming my stack yields greater IGF-1 levels (which it would just due to the fact we would be using more HGH) I would imagine you would be able to add 10-20cm of height over the course of at most 5 years (given the vague timeframe of the study we aren't 100% on when their concluded height was reached). As for saying this is unrealistic to do in 5 years lets just do what the study do and administer roughly 1iu of genotropin per day, you can do that for $2,550 dollars a year, or if willing to risk it much cheaper using generic. Regardless it isn't that expensive assuming you are working two 4 hour days a week as a high school student and you are using the money you make to further your height).

Last edited:
diabetesmaxxing.

10IU hgh with that much peptide is guaranteed diabetes, which is the worst heightmin.

How expensive and im talking about the chinese hgh
An example of how much it will cost is you can get 10 10iu viles (so 100ius in total) for 200$ for generic chinese hgh. An example of a source that has genotropin (pharma grade hgh pen) is selling a 36 iu pen for $255.

An example of how much it will cost is you can get 10 10iu viles (so 100ius in total) for 200$ for generic chinese hgh. An example of a source that has genotropin (pharma grade hgh pen) is selling a 36 iu pen for $255.
I wull jusy get generic hgh then go on that shit til 16 will be like 360 a month i will just wageslave at mcdonalds for that

I wull jusy get generic hgh then go on that shit til 16 will be like 360 a month i will just wageslave at mcdonalds for that
Qingdao sigma reliable or no i dont qanna inject chinese ratpiss

I will do these tests:
T3
T4
TSH
E2
Deficiencies
IGF-1/HGH:✅
Test: ✅

Is there anything else?

Also rate my heightmaxxing stack and add to it:

My stack:

HGH: 8 IU daily (10 IU after a couple of months)
Letrozole: 2mg daily (brainlabz)
CJC-1295 No DAC: 10mg per week (peptide sciences)

Supplements (cope):
Vit D3+K2: 5000 IU
Zinc: 25mg
Magnesium: 500mg
Collagen powder: 25g with water
going to add a multivitamin and calcium pill as well (give me source)
i dont have much supplements because most are cope.
swimming and basketball
sleep 8-10h (going to use gorrila dream to help me sleep)

Is there anything I should add/remove from my stack? If u have better sources, please share them here.
any results yet

any results yet
gave up. no money to inject chinese rat piss. i will cry to my endo see if i can get it prescribed. if not ill just cope and get LL maybe the technology will be better. if no LL, rope

gave up. no money to inject chinese rat piss. i will cry to my endo see if i can get it prescribed. if not ill just cope and get LL maybe the technology will be better. if no LL, rope
tell your endo you will kill yourself if you stay short

• +1
Reactions: john788