critique/improve/answer questions on my heightmaxxing stack

john788

john788

Platinum
I am currently 16.3 years old, 5'4 (163cm) and 58kg (128 pounds) i dont know if i have to lose weight or gain weight because im between fat and skinny
I checked my growth plates in october and they were open, probably still are.

info:

-My testosterone is at 474ng/dl and i haven't checked my estradiol levels (i have flappy nipples and i'm worried i might have high estrogen)
- igf-1 levels are 289ng/ml
- I don't know what to test at the doctor besides testosterone, estradiol, tsh levels etc (i need a list so i can test everything)
- i am taller than my mom by very little and not taller than my dad

my stack:
-letrozole (brainlabz is out of stock so i need something else but idk what works)
- pharma grade hgh (maybe can get it because i have a deficiency, if not i will take something else, dont know what)

diet:
i mostly eat clean, aiming to 2g protein/kg
i drink 1L raw milk daily
supplements: vitamin d3+k2, magnesium b6, zinc and multivitamin (dont even know if they are legit because i live in romania which is shitpool country)

sleep:
i go to sleep around 11-12pm and i get around 6-8 hours sleep during weekdays, in weekend i get 8-10 hours
i dont know what to fucking take to sleep because i simply cant sleep most of the time

i really need fucking help with my stack i literally dont know what to add to it and how to fix all this shit because its a lot
please help me with anything u can
my stack is shit because i havent planned anything yet, i dont know what works the best and what to take along with the hgh

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, lightskinbengali and shalomnigga
bump answer thread i need fucking help niggas

It’s fine like that tbh. Maybe change the ai to a suicidal one but it doesn’t really matter if you know what you’re doing. Do all this and eat well. Maybe something for insulin resistance/preventing diabetes but you’ve got everything you need

It’s fine like that tbh. Maybe change the ai to a suicidal one but it doesn’t really matter if you know what you’re doing. Do all this and eat well. Maybe something for insulin resistance/preventing diabetes but you’ve got everything you need
do i need to cut? and what ai do i take?

bro are these niggas sleeping asnwer this fucking thread i need help with what hormone levels to test

I am currently 16.3 years old, 5'4 (163cm) and 58kg (128 pounds) i dont know if i have to lose weight or gain weight because im between fat and skinny

info:

-My testosterone is at 474ng/dl and i haven't checked my estradiol levels (i have flappy nipples and i'm worried i might have high estrogen)
- I don't know what to test at the doctor besides testosterone, estradiol, tsh levels etc (i need a list so i can test everything)

my stack:
-letrozole (brainlabz is out of stock so i need something else but idk what works)
- pharma grade hgh (maybe can get it because i have a deficiency, if not i will take something else, dont know what)

diet:
supplements: vitamin d3+k2, magnesium b6, zinc and multivitamin (dont even know if they are legit because i live in romania which is shitpool country)

sleep:
i go to sleep around 11-12pm and i get around 6-8 hours sleep during weekdays, in weekend i get 8-10 hours
i dont know what to fucking take to sleep because i simply cant sleep most of the time

i really need fucking help with my stack i literally dont know what to add to it and how to fix all this shit because its a lot
my stack is shit because i havent planned anything yet, i dont know what works the best and what to take along with the hgh
This stack is perfect. You have the hgh which promotes height growth and the ai which stops the growth plates from closing. You need to check your estradiol levels tho because hopping on letrozole if you dont have high estradiol levels is a death wish. I recommend hopping on 1mg of anastrozole every day. The thing you really need to improve is your sleep tho. 6 hours is very bad not only for growth but also alot of other things. Get atleast 8-9 hours of good quality sleep everyday. Theres lots of threads talking about how to get good quality sleep.

Also try
do i need to cut? and what ai do i take?
dont cut, just make sure you’re eating enough. The AI you take doesn’t really matter, whatever you can Get. Letzrole is the strongest and non suicidal, which makes it easy to crash your e2 and you’ll rebound if you miss a dose (which could fuck your growth plates). Arimidex is non suicidal and decently strong, but it has a longer half life so it takes more time before the rebound, but you will rebound if you miss multiple doses. Aromasin is suicidal so you can come off it without a rebound (I’d still recommend tapering off if you wanna come of it). But at the end of the day they all do the same thing so it’s take whatever’s available and that you know how to take. Also test your e2 and get more sleep

Also try

dont cut, just make sure you’re eating enough. The AI you take doesn’t really matter, whatever you can Get. Letzrole is the strongest and non suicidal, which makes it easy to crash your e2 and you’ll rebound if you miss a dose (which could fuck your growth plates). Arimidex is non suicidal and decently strong, but it has a longer half life so it takes more time before the rebound, but you will rebound if you miss multiple doses. Aromasin is suicidal so you can come off it without a rebound (I’d still recommend tapering off if you wanna come of it). But at the end of the day they all do the same thing so it’s take whatever’s available and that you know how to take. Also test your e2 and get more sleep
wdym miss a dose? Do i take it everyday or wtf?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Yeah with letztrole you have to take it everyday to be safe from estrogen rebound. If you think you can’t commit to that, get asin

info:

my stack:

diet:

sleep:

add aromasin so no gyno, take melatonin and l arginine for sleep (4.5g daily)

brutal I'm 6'3 dawg and im younger than you

bump answer thread i need fucking help niggas
noone here wil give you dm me on discord and for a price I'll give you a full heightmaxxing guide and advice
my @ is stickyrice112

Last edited:

info:

my stack:

diet:

sleep:

how did you get pharma hgh 😂😂

info:

my stack:

diet:

sleep:

the letro is gonna give you ptsd and fuck up your bones but if height is all you care about it will work

• +1
Reactions: john788