Doctor said I'll be 176cm

pemphigus

pemphigus

Iron
Bluepilled Doctor told me I'll be a maximum of 176cm when i stop growing.
My parents are 158cm and 183cm
Also my brother is the same height as me (he's 20)
I honestly dont know what to do, should I just give up on 6ft or should I take stuff like hgh? what can i do to surpass 176cm?
Btw im 15

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and latincell95
hgh and AI
ended up 193 with 175 and 159 parents wouldve been a giant if parents were taller

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Whats AI? how do i get it

176cm is fine. Okay, you won't be an NBA star, but otherwise you won't have any problems in any area of life. You rather hope that your face turns out well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, sergeant blackpill, Recessed Life and 6 others
hgh and AI
ended up 193 with 175 and 159 parents wouldve been a giant if parents were taller
Your mother cheated on your father most likely

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LVZZO, aspiringexcel, justropemaxbro and 6 others
Face is fine but what girl would take a 176cm manlet over a 183cm chad

hgh and AI
why you yappin like this you were never on hgh

• +1
Reactions: mathis, zura, Deleted member 57356 and 3 others
no, had dna test for fun
How tall are your mother's or father's male relatives? I know a few femlet women (below 160cm) with brothers and fathers who are for sure taller than average. You have to look at the whole family tree, instead of just father and mothers height.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
why you yappin like this you were never on hgh
nigga i aint gonna argue with a stupid ass retard on this forum you literally wear gloves and socks to bed thinking its gonna make u grow taller

• JFL
Reactions: Zyntexis, Sixdaysinfallujah66, Dunkelheit and 6 others
How tall are your mother's or father's male relatives? I know a few femlet women (below 160cm) with brothers and fathers who are for sure taller than average. You have to look at the whole family tree, instead of just father and mothers height.
yeah great grandpa was 6'5 apparently that's probably why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania and nullandvoid
Dick and face and physique are all fine. My dick is way over the average, its above 7 inches, my physique is god like for my age and my face is the best in my grade. All thats missing to make me the ultimate chad is height. 176cm just sounds embarassing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, mathis and Deleted member
nigga i aint gonna argue with a stupid ass retard on this forum you literally wear gloves and socks to bed thinking its gonna make u grow taller
nigga ill burn my left hand on video if you give us proof you were on hgh and are really 193 cm stop trolling you monkey

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
nigga ill burn my left hand on video if you give us proof you were on hgh and are really 193 cm stop trolling you monkey
i wasn't on hgh though?

My mothers parents were: dad 170cm and mother 175cm

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
mcdonalds theory
a prominent theory on lookism stated that eating mcdonalds will feed your body with hgh hormones,
either you will grow taller or get diabetes but at least its tasty

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
hgh and AI
How tall are ur grandparents and cousins?

mcdonalds theory
a prominent theory on lookism stated that eating mcdonalds will feed your body with hgh hormones,
either you will grow taller or get diabetes but at least its tasty
Goyslop theory

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
Nothing you can do but eat a Lot. Height is Just one of those Things that genetic sadly. Unless You have a Bad posture or LPT then nothing U can do Abt it

• +1
Reactions: pemphigus
176 is manlet tier

Tell your father why he likes short women so he can have short children and then kill them both

U got lucky right there pal
I supplemented D3&K2 zinc and magnesium sometimes as a kid, even when I wasn't blackpilled, I ate lots of meat, fruit, eggs etc, did push ups, pull ups and squats, slept well but other than that stress and masturbation didn't affect my growth probably.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
176cm is fine. Okay, you won't be an NBA star, but otherwise you won't have any problems in any area of life. You rather hope that your face turns out well.
Can you get bitches on germany as a 5'9 man?

Majority of males from both sides of my family are tall (father 6'1, great grandfather 6'3-6'4), I'm 178m at 14 with a trash diet and very little sleep, if I healthmaxx through my teenage years, can I end up 6'1-6'3 by 18?

• +1
I honestly dont know what to do, should I just give up on 6ft or should I take stuff like hgh? what can i do to surpass 176cm?
Btw im 15
milk and basketball

5'9 is right at the brink and I would say just out of manlet range esp if you have the Chad face you claim you have now.

What are you atm BTW? In height

• JFL
thats what u literally said @tempelcat4 is this nigga retarded
No, when I said HGH and AI I told the guy to use HGH and AI but I didn't use it myself. You retards misunderstood. @tempelcat4

No, when I said HGH and AI I told the guy to use HGH and AI but I didn't use it myself. You retards misunderstood. @tempelcat4
i despise you. ur 193 cm and u cant get play. kys and rot

Look, im 193cm and chad 9,75/10 face and im 7,5 psl and a physique like david laid jeff seid chris bumstead tom platz arnold schwarzenegger ronnie coleman jay cutler mixed and multi sexvigintiollinaire but im not nt maxxed so no pussy unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12 and latincell95
Niko was 5’9” and he slayed in Denmark so…

Btw im 15
placebo

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
Pump growth hormone and you'll be good

Doctor said I could be 5’9 . I’m 5’7

Can you get bitches on germany as a 5'9 man?
Why should 5'9" be a problem? If you can't get bitches at 5'9" you also won't get bitches at 6'3", you are most likely ugly with zero charme.
I am 5'10" and i do extremly fine, never got a comment about height, it's just average here, maybe an inch below. Just look good and don't date girls above 5'7" and you are fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, pemphigus, mathis and 1 other person
Why should 5'9" be a problem? If you can't get bitches at 5'9" you also won't get bitches at 6'3", you are most likely ugly with zero charme.
I am 5'10" and i do extremly fine, never got a comment about height, it's just average here, maybe an inch below. Just look good and don't date girls above 5'7" and you are fine.
Never got a comment? Nigga i live in germany too, I am half an inch shorter than you and I got comments about my height my whole life. Life at least half the girls reject me online because of my height. In real life, about 1/3 rejections are because of my height.

Some oldcel guy at my previous work called me a midget because I was the shortest out of the men. Everyone was at least 5'10