Doctor said I'll be 176cm

Bluepilled Doctor told me I'll be a maximum of 176cm when i stop growing.
My parents are 158cm and 183cm
Also my brother is the same height as me (he's 20)
I honestly dont know what to do, should I just give up on 6ft or should I take stuff like hgh? what can i do to surpass 176cm?
Btw im 15
My mother is 157 and father is 175 and I grew to 186. So it all depends on you. Jump, sprint, stretch, find some height increasing methods, eat good and sleep good.

Never got a comment? Nigga i live in germany too, I am half an inch shorter than you and I got comments about my height my whole life. Life at least half the girls reject me online because of my height. In real life, about 1/3 rejections are because of my height.
Send me pics via PN, I am sure you are not attractive or you live in northern Germany. I have zero problems with height and my two best friends, who do extremely well are the same height too.

I honestly dont know what to do, should I just give up on 6ft or should I take stuff like hgh? what can i do to surpass 176cm?
Btw im 15
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: pemphigus
5'9 is right at the brink and I would say just out of manlet range esp if you have the Chad face you claim you have now.

What are you atm BTW? In height
173cm, measured this morning

Dick and face and physique are all fine. My dick is way over the average, its above 7 inches, my physique is god like for my age and my face is the best in my grade. All thats missing to make me the ultimate chad is height. 176cm just sounds embarassing
embarrassing? JFL, if your face isthe best in your grade, god like physique then you won't be embarrassed, Retard. Either you are larping or you got some serious fucking schizo, fucking idk bro mental illness, nigga. 176cm = 5'10. you can fraud to be 6 feet shut the fuck up.

idk my parents are similar height to yours and I was expected to be 171cm but I am 186cm at 17, but I height maxed from like 13-15 and I am the tallest in my family

Btw im 15
Ur first people to blame are ur parents.

embarrassing? JFL, if your face isthe best in your grade, god like physique then you won't be embarrassed, Retard. Either you are larping or you got some serious fucking schizo, fucking idk bro mental illness, nigga. 176cm = 5'10. you can fraud to be 6 feet shut the fuck up.
176 isn't 5'10 you fucking disabled nigger brain

176 isn't 5'10 you fucking disabled nigger brain
yes it is idc it's 5 9.39 or something. not even 1 inch difference jfl

Lil nigga making imaginations just to think he's a height he's not.
bro what?
Screenshot 2024 03 09 185201

Btw im 15
Blessed af

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives