Doctor want ruin my life

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
I have multiple autoimmune diseases,

my rheumatologist only wants to prescribe me corticosteroids, bastard doesn't listen to me, and actually have a lot of choice in medication than corticosteroids but he is obssess with inject me that poison.

At what point corticosteroids can ruin your looks ?

He say with low prescrition "it's will be ok" i don't trust in this dog

some of you guys took that shit ?

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Just go to another doctor

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt

Problem in my country only some "Elite" rheumatologist can prescribe meds for my case, and he is the only one on my location..

Read the book "we want to live" by Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

• +1
Read the book "we want to live" by Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

I suspect he moneymax a lot with prescribe that shit, and is why he is obssesse too inject me this poison, cortico theraphy cost a lot of money for state, and hospital and the doctor take a part of the cake

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Bump need help

Yeah, but that's just a teaser. Get a full one from webarchive.org.

• +1
if he is from the public healthcare i could understand he doesnt give a fuck jfl, if its private doctor changue to other or stop paying him, get that other medication you want him to prescribe you from the internet, you can buy anything now a days but it will be your responsability

with multiple autimmune issues no doctor will invest himself on the root cause, try low inflamation diet, avoid gluten, do allergies test, maybe 23andme and do your own research, those issues wont be "cured" but your life quality could improve

• +1
Reactions: hytt and blackckatt
Just get it from blackmarket nigga

• +1
if he is from the public healthcare i could understand he doesnt give a fuck jfl, if its private doctor changue to other or stop paying him, get that other medication you want him to prescribe you from the internet, you can buy anything now a days but it will be your responsability

with multiple autimmune issues no doctor will invest himself on the root cause, try low inflamation diet, avoid gluten, do allergies test, maybe 23andme and do your own research, those issues wont be "cured" but your life quality could improve

When i was in ketogenic diet, i feel better, carbs can increase inflamation ?

When i was in ketogenic diet, i feel better, carbs can increase inflamation ?
not a fan of keto but works for some people with epilepsy and other special issues. Fucks with thyroid function long term and increases cortisol

carbs are fine but gluten may give you issues if you have so many autoimmune problems, just eat fruits, potatoes etc, do a normal ray peat inspired diet but check for allergies and do some food intolerance test

• +1
Reactions: Asps12 and blackckatt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back