My mother does everything for me to look my worst and blocks any improvements i try

Weter

Weter

Silver
(im 16) my mother literally doesnt care or help with any of my health problems i ask her to. I suffered from a terrible acne and had to beg her for 2 monthes to go to a dermatologist just so that idiot can prescribe me Accutane that will crush my IGF-1.
Same with my growth plates X-rays, and IGF-1, E2 blood tests.
I need to beg(quite a long time) for any smallest medical help or appointment with a doctor.
But i would have thugged it out as i am used to but not only she doesn’t help me with any of my problems, she ruins my own attempts!
I recently got a default “heightmax” kit, that i was saving for and bought from own money, literally like fucking useless and no risk boron, D3, Zinc, Vit C, and other minerals, guess what did she say?
“Take the blood tests before taking any pill, you need those pills because you are a drug addict?” She did know its for my manlet height growth support, and consciously took my fucking pills away and hid’d them somewhere in the house. The funny thing, is that im on my day 34 of asking her to go and get blood tests, and she still doesn’t let me to.
I dont have an idea where should i hide my future AI and HGH, its just so fucking unfair and ridiculously dumb what she is doing. Im wasting my time with growth plates, with my face, i need medical help or at least appointments for multiple conditions and i cant get any, not because we(family) do not have money, but because my mother simply wants me to stay ugly.
I tried talking a lot
She purposely wants me to suffer, to hate myself everyday, to keep sitting in barbershop with my eyes closed because im terrified of looking at the mirror, she wants me to stay ugly. I guess she wants me to kill myself, at the moment i get independence(18yo) my finance situation most likely will be a disaster and i wont afford any tools for fixing my sick and ugly birth. Then i will be drafted to war and die, at least it’s gonna be better then just killing myself at this very moment.(Im ukranian)
I understand that there is no empathy and i do not ask for one towards me, but i hope this text can make someone at least appreciate what you have or take an action before its too late, maybe to make someone hide all their supplements and aids.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, NoseProphecy, Timmy and 12 others
(im 16) my mother literally doesnt care or help with any of my health problems i ask her to. I suffered from a terrible acne and had to beg her for 2 monthes to go to a dermatologist just so that idiot can prescribe me Accutane that will crush my IGF-1.
I need to beg(quite a long time) for any smallest medical help or appointment with a doctor.
But i would have thugged it out as i am used to but not only she doesn’t help me with any of my problems, she ruins my own attempts!
I recently got a default “heightmax” kit, that i was saving for and bought from own money, literally like fucking useless and no risk boron, D3, Zinc, Vit C, and other minerals, guess what did she say?
“Take the blood tests before taking any pill, you need those pills because you are a drug addict?” She did know its for my manlet height growth support, and consciously took my fucking pills away and hid’d them somewhere in the house. The funny thing, is that im on my day 34 of asking her to go and get blood tests, and she still doesn’t let me to.
I dont have an idea where should i hide my future AI and HGH, its just so fucking unfair and ridiculously dumb what she is doing. Im wasting my time with growth plates, with my face, i need medical help or at least appointments for multiple conditions and i cant get any, not because we(family) do not have money, but because my mother simply wants me to stay ugly.
I tried talking a lot
She purposely wants me to suffer, to hate myself everyday, to keep sitting in barbershop with my eyes closed because im terrified of looking at the mirror, she wants me to stay ugly. I guess she wants me to kill myself, at the moment i get independence(18yo) my finance situation most likely will be a disaster and i wont afford any tools for fixing my sick and ugly birth. Then i will be drafted to war and die, at least it’s gonna be better then just killing myself at this very moment.(Im ukranian)
I understand that there is no empathy and i do not ask for one towards me, but i hope this text can make someone at least appreciate what you have or take an action before its too late, maybe to make someone hide all their supplements and aids.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Jeww, F36 and 2 others
Yeah man every time i got close to ascension my mother or some other external force would fuck it up thankfully i broke the curse now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, F36, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
I tried talking a lot
You'll be fine man, vitamins, hgh and that stuff is only going to add 1inch maybe 2 if you're lucky. Focus on soft maxing for now. Gym and leanmax

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Weter
You'll be fine man, vitamins, hgh and that stuff is only going to add 1inch maybe 2 if you're lucky. Focus on soft maxing for now. Gym and leanmax
JFL wanted to start basketball for jumping micro fractures and full sprint hgh boosts but they told me joining basketball team will damage my bones so im not allowed to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber and TheRagingBull
How tall are you?
5’10, but thats nothing, in any gym kids aged 13-14 are 6’3 alredy, i really feel like people are way taller then me and most are 188cm+(idk in inches) plus dont forget that height inflation will become more drastic in a 3-5 years when gen Alpha and Skibidi toilet kids will start discovering “pubertymax” and “heightmax” at 10, then we are just fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, gr34ter, Orvka381 and 2 others
Yeah my mother found my drugs and thinks im a drug addict. She thinks this "will go away with age". I hate how bluepilled she is.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, silencio and Weter
Can you escape ukraine? Go to poland,germany or something.

Can you escape ukraine? Go to poland,germany or something.
until im 18 i cant leave by myself due to the paper work(i need passport, id and shit)and as soon as im 18 I can’t leave a country at all lol, because from 18 to 65 you need to stay on the military accounting which does not allow to leave(BTW this whole military thing is only for men and women are free to leave anytime, they just go to germany and get fcked by a random arab or turk that starts abusing them then they become feminist and tell all men are evil and should be burned)
And the last thing i dont really see the point in leaving since it’s too much over and if I’m not lucky enough to have a late growth spurt until my growth plates completely shut(they will shut earlier because i entered puberty early) and since people on west take even more care about their own and other’s looks the blackpill towards me will just become even more brutal.

I tried talking a lot
relatable, my moms lazy as fuck, selfish, and a manipulator

Relatable, my mom has bipolar disorder and has ruined my life from the day I was born. She doesn't even let me take a multivitamin because all pills are poison and rice with carrots is enough nutrition while she pops a painkiller for headaches every single day and is on a 100 different physchological drugs.

She never let me eat more than 1 egg a day even and restricts me from eating enough meat because I will apparently die from cholestrol. I can't go play sports because according to her the spending time outside will cause skincancer. She screams at me 24/7 and if I even show the slightest disrespect she will call my dad. My dad has no backbone and sides with my mom despite knowing she has all the screws loose in her head.

I just eat eggs anyway and let her scream at me the next morning, I hide my pills and packages over my parents house if I need to. Im gonna tank this shit for a few more years and go to college :feelswhy: I can then get a job and be an independant adult.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Orvka381 and Weter
I tried talking a lot
Literally every Asian parents tho jfl
Still try whatever u can bro u atmost have 2-3 more yrs of growth (if growth plate still opened&late boomer) now never kinda shii

Lastly, did supplement were any help? Pm me list u taking if u can

Relatable, my mom has bipolar disorder and has ruined my life from the day I was born. She doesn't even let me take a multivitamin because all pills are poison and rice with carrots is enough nutrition while she pops a painkiller for headaches every single day and is on a 100 different physchological drugs.

She never let me eat more than 1 egg a day even and restricts me from eating enough meat because I will apparently die from cholestrol. I can't go play sports because according to her the spending time outside will cause skincancer. She screams at me 24/7 and if I even show the slightest disrespect she will call my dad. My dad has no backbone and sides with my mom despite knowing she has all the screws loose in her head.

I just eat eggs anyway and let her scream at me the next morning, I hide my pills and packages over my parents house if I need to. Im gonna tank this shit for a few more years and go to college :feelswhy: I can then get a job and be an independant adult.
Nice story + retarded bluepilled mother

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Literally every Asian parents tho jfl
Still try whatever u can bro u atmost have 2-3 more yrs of growth (if growth plate still opened&late boomer) now never kinda shii

Lastly, did supplement were any help? Pm me list u taking if u can
supplements dont do shit in general. u piss them out

supplements dont do shit in general. u piss them out
I'm different man now fuck that coping bullshii,
I'm hoping on roid now 😹
(Nerd (doc) said my My growth plate are open jfl)

• +1
Reactions: john788
I tried talking a lot
brutal as shit jesus

I tried talking a lot
Strict parents are so brutal mine arent as bad as yours but they literally have been keeping me in a cage and plan to do so until im married (prob wont ever be until early 30s cause shitty looks and social skills)

start by not taking useless vitamins like vitamin c
I tried talking a lot

A random whore pfp that you simp and jerk off to, what does it change?
Buddy whatever you do, just hide your kit. Just do it man. STOP COMPLAINING AND START CHAISING MY GUY

• +1
Reactions: Weter
5’10, but thats nothing, in any gym kids aged 13-14 are 6’3 alredy, i really feel like people are way taller then me and most are 188cm+(idk in inches) plus dont forget that height inflation will become more drastic in a 3-5 years when gen Alpha and Skibidi toilet kids will start discovering “pubertymax” and “heightmax” at 10, then we are just fucked.
5 10.. maybe your mom is right you fucking retarded faggot. you cant get girls because you're ugly as fuck and eat like shit. I'm 5'6 and will fuck any girl you've ever looked at cry baby keep whining to us