IGF-1 LR3 vs HGH?

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
So I am short and was looking into heightmaxxing here. For context, I am approaching 16 in May, 5"7, father is 5"8-5"9, mother is 4"11. I can do all the natty heightmaxxing stuff and copes. Apart from that, I was looking into growth supplements. I am a brokie so gonna be running them 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 6 months. I am also 31% bf which I am gonna try to loose.

So from what I have heard, Hgh is the main source. But you have to eat a shit tonne of protein with it too. My family is vegetarian and only allows me to eat eggs and I can't access meat anyway. I may buy whey tho. Alternatively, I can buy IGF-1 Lr3 directly. No protein supplements needed in that case. If I go the hgh route, I won't be able to afford any estrogen in stuff like arimidex or aromasin because of the whey. With IGF I can buy estrogenminners along with worrying much about protein. But I have heard that it can increase cancer risk and isn't effective. Do these effects apply to 6 months and is that time enough to get to atleast 5"9-5"10? I will get blood tests done and will get a blood sugar machine too.

Which path should I take? Also I am gonna have to hide all this stuff from my parents rip.

@enchanted_elixir

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Deleted member 57356
@oldcel2002 opinion?

take the hgh
So I am short and was looking into heightmaxxing here. For context, I am approaching 16 in May, 5"7, father is 5"8-5"9, mother is 4"11. I can do all the natty heightmaxxing stuff and copes. Apart from that, I was looking into growth supplements. I am a brokie so gonna be running them 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 6 months. I am also 31% bf which I am gonna try to loose.

So from what I have heard, Hgh is the main source. But you have to eat a shit tonne of protein with it too. My family is vegetarian and only allows me to eat eggs and I can't access meat anyway. I may buy whey tho. Alternatively, I can buy IGF-1 Lr3 directly. No protein supplements needed in that case. If I go the hgh route, I won't be able to afford any estrogen in stuff like arimidex or aromasin because of the whey. With IGF I can buy estrogenminners along with worrying much about protein. But I have heard that it can increase cancer risk and isn't effective. Do these effects apply to 6 months and is that time enough to get to atleast 5"9-5"10? I will get blood tests done and will get a blood sugar machine too.

Which path should I take? Also I am gonna have to hide all this stuff from my parents rip.
hgh is more effective in height growth, but whey protein wont help you grow 1 cm its useless for heightmaxxing
u will need to get the estrogen shit with hgh, but if i had no other choice i would go with the aromatase inhibitors and lr3 combo because the even though hgh is more effective but the longer the amount of time you have before your bones fuse the taller you will grow so i would choose lr3+AI but dont forget that hgh+ AI is the best ever. BEFORE ALL AND EVERYTHING, DO A XRAY TO KNOW IF YOUR BONES ARE FUSED BECAUSE lr3 or hgh + CLOSED PLATES = ACROMEGALY---> it means nose growth significantly, ears, brow ridge and many more so do xray

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

how many ius of hgh will u inject

take the hgh

hgh is more effective in height growth, but whey protein wont help you grow 1 cm its useless for heightmaxxing
u will need to get the estrogen shit with hgh, but if i had no other choice i would go with the aromatase inhibitors and lr3 combo because the even though hgh is more effective but the longer the amount of time you have before your bones fuse the taller you will grow so i would choose lr3+AI but dont forget that hgh+ AI is the best ever. BEFORE ALL AND EVERYTHING, DO A XRAY TO KNOW IF YOUR BONES ARE FUSED BECAUSE lr3 or hgh + CLOSED PLATES = ACROMEGALY---> it means nose growth significantly, ears, brow ridge and many more so do xray
wrong wrong wrong wrong don't listen to him for the most part

ive spent a lot of time reading and from what i can tell igf-1 lr3 won't work well because it cannot bind to receptors in the bone well. igf1 des is supposedly better but still not great.

you are probably expecting way too much for 6 months, no one knows how quick you will grow or how fast, the most likely result is much less than 5'6 growing to 5'10. it takes time to grow .

if you are really struggling for money and can't afford much i would honestly just get an ai immediately to maintain open growth plates to give you the most potential to grow, and in the meantime get enough money to buy the rest of your things.

more controversially you could try mk677 on its own or MAYBE + cjc with dac. people love to call mk677 cope, but thats a common theme on this website: after a while everything will get called cope without researching much about it, e.g. protein, minoxidil, latisse, tretinoin, accutane and people jump on bandwagons. mk677 DEFINITELY increases hgh levels albeit not as much as hgh does(apparently equivalent to 3-4ius according to MorePlatesMoreDates, a steroid youtuber who actually knows how to read studies and the science unlike people on this website,) and is much much cheaper. if you have a good source you could also pair it with cjc with dac but i cba to explain but herer is a link.

people love to hate on mk677 but its a definite fact that it increases gh levels, but because you've said you're vegetarian im going to assume you're south asian and therefore have much higher risk of diabetes as well as having a carb heavy diet, so you are probably at highest risk out of anyone on this site for developing diabetes from mk677

tldr: i think you should get on an ai to maintain open growth plates as soon as possible then reconsider other options
also in general just eat more protein itss literally the building block of everything in your body /

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and wastedspermcel

ive spent a lot of time reading and from what i can tell igf-1 lr3 won't work well because it cannot bind to receptors in the bone well. igf1 des is supposedly better but still not great.

you are probably expecting way too much for 6 months, no one knows how quick you will grow or how fast, the most likely result is much less than 5'6 growing to 5'10. it takes time to grow .

if you are really struggling for money and can't afford much i would honestly just get an ai immediately to maintain open growth plates to give you the most potential to grow, and in the meantime get enough money to buy the rest of your things.

more controversially you could try mk677 on its own or MAYBE + cjc with dac. people love to call mk677 cope, but thats a common theme on this website: after a while everything will get called cope without researching much about it, e.g. protein, minoxidil, latisse, tretinoin, accutane and people jump on bandwagons. mk677 DEFINITELY increases hgh levels albeit not as much as hgh does(apparently equivalent to 3-4ius according to MorePlatesMoreDates, a steroid youtuber who actually knows how to read studies and the science unlike people on this website,) and is much much cheaper. if you have a good source you could also pair it with cjc with dac but i cba to explain but herer is a link.

people love to hate on mk677 but its a definite fact that it increases gh levels, but because you've said you're vegetarian im going to assume you're south asian and therefore have much higher risk of diabetes as well as having a carb heavy diet, so you are probably at highest risk out of anyone on this site for developing diabetes from mk677

tldr: i think you should get on an ai to maintain open growth plates as soon as possible then reconsider other options
also in general just eat more protein itss literally the building block of everything in your body /
Problem is I can't eat meat only eggs. That's why I was considering igf. Anyway I might do mk 677 + AI once blood tests are done

Any cheap AIs? AIs are too expensive for me im from South Asia aswell

HGH is better to pair that with aromasin and letrozole to prolong your growth plates from shutting aswell you can get aromasin from amino asylum and the hgh from a doctor or a sketchy Chinese website

Is what he said about the fused plates nose growth real?
How would it make sense what happens when your plates close? Why is it different

HGH is better to pair that with aromasin and letrozole to prolong your growth plates from shutting aswell you can get aromasin from amino asylum and the hgh from a doctor or a sketchy Chinese website
ive decided against hgh igf mk and peptides, just gonna do natty heightmaxxing with micronutrient supplements and an AI. Which AI should I use

im thinking of taking cjc1295 with dac at 16 and I'm wondering if it is good for facial bone growth or if it only grows disgusting soft tissue

im thinking of taking cjc1295 with dac at 16 and I'm wondering if it is good for facial bone growth or if it only grows disgusting soft tissue
i don't think theres really a way to know what will grow, both will probably grow but i think its genetics + your dht levels

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

from what i understand the effects of mk on hgh go away pretty soon
and are not that big of a change for pubertycels (since they have way more gh than adults)

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt