Doctors dont understand depression

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
They all think depression is mind > body, when really it's body > mind, in most cases. "Muh bdd".

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, High Cortisol Chad and 7 others
Agred. Matter over mind.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, vermillioncorefan and trueceI
Agreed. Matter is mind

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
They need to get the nurse to fap me to fix it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and gooner888
Agreed. Matter is mind

Healthier you are physically, the healthier you are mentally. Doctors are drug pushers and treat symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and vermillioncorefan
Depression is caused by lack of pussy. @GetShrekt

It’s, what I call, LOPD — or lack of pussy disease.

That’s why women can’t have depression. What a female thinks is depression is really just a temporary sadness brought on by being pumped and dumped by Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, borismonster, vermillioncorefan and 4 others

That’s why women can’t have depression. What a female thinks is depression is really just a temporary sadness brought on by being pumped and dumped by Chad.

I think that and bad physical health is just destined to feel depressed. It's a lot rarer for depression to be caused mentally.

• +1
I think that and bad physical health is just destined to feel depressed. It's a lot rarer for depression to be caused mentally.
anxiety feels worse than depression. I was depressed before getting pussy. Now the depression dissipated and I’m full of anxiety and fear which is now worse

• +1

Thats only one cause of depression bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, borismonster and vermillioncorefan
That’s sadness
But depression is pussy related. If a man can’t spread a woman’s fat ass and eat her pussy and asshole from behind he will kill himself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and imabetanumale
That’s sadness
But depression is pussy related. If a man can’t spread a woman’s fat ass and eat her pussy and asshole from behind he will kill himself
Maybe you aré right...:feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
That’s sadness

pussy power at its finest

• +1
Depression is caused by Lack of drugs, alcohol and cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and vermillioncorefan
straight to ward

• +1
mental illnesses do not exist, they were created by jewish doctors so then they could sell their addictive drugs to the masses and profit largely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, urukhaiascension and borismonster
You're only as happy as your face

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FaceAboveAll
mental illnesses do not exist, they were created by jewish doctors so then they could sell their addictive drugs to the masses and profit largely.

100% agree with you. Then they will put them on another drug to counteract that drugs side effect. It's all symptom treating.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and fuxkdakikez

In a nutshell, yup.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
100% agree with you. Then they will put them on another drug to counteract that drugs side effect. It's all symptom treating.
Not true there is actuall differences in brain structure when you look at schizo vs normal

The fact that you're happier some days than others debunks your line of thinking. Plenty of ugly happy winners, plenty of handsome neurotic losers. This forum is a testament to the latter.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision