doctors

iblamejohann

iblamejohann

Bronze
are there any blackpilled doctors out there you reckon like in general or are they all bluepilled?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jova
I’m blackpilled and i know some of my peers are as well, they’re simply not in touch with this community and they reject it, yet they hold the similar beliefs regarding the importance of beauty. The few people I’ve seen be the most consciously aware of looks were women who surgerymaxed and surprisingly some gay dudes. Most of the other straight males in the community are often tallish and decent looking, for some reason, so they have no ties to this community, even if they’re well aware of the importance of beauty.

Most people are not that aware of looks, tho, they’re just like the general population.
A common sight are 3/10s being very confident and lack self awareness regarding their looks and other 3/10s suffer from self esteem issues yet reject going under the knife. (Again, something you’d see in every job)

Plastic surgeons/OMFSs are often blackpilled tho, since their job revolves around that.

In short, very few people are aware of the blackpill community but a considerable amount are aware of the importance of looks regardless, just like in the general population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and nathan
I’m blackpilled and i know some of my peers are as well, they’re simply not in touch with this community and they reject it, yet they hold the similar beliefs regarding the importance of beauty. The few people I’ve seen be the most consciously aware of looks were women who surgerymaxed and surprisingly some gay dudes. Most of the other straight males in the community are often tallish and decent looking, for some reason, so they have no ties to this community, even if they’re well aware of the importance of beauty.

Most people are not that aware of looks, tho, they’re just like the general population.
A common sight are 3/10s being very confident and lack self awareness regarding their looks and other 3/10s suffer from self esteem issues yet reject going under the knife. (Again, something you’d see in every job)

Plastic surgeons/OMFSs are often blackpilled tho, since their job revolves around that.

In short, very few people are aware of the blackpill community but a considerable amount are aware of the importance of looks regardless, just like in the general population.
that‘s interesting to hear,cuz i‘ve used to work at a hospital and there were alot of young doctors and surgeons that were definently bp

• +1
Reactions: Jova