I gave up on doctors a long time ago

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Doctors in the uk are so shit. Unless it’s literally life threatening and your about to die within 1 hr, doctors wont do anythinng for you.

Almost all my interactions with doctors have ended with them telling me to just wait 3 months.

I remember the time they completely misdiagnosed my severe migraines for 3 weeks straight and i had to find and fix the root cause my self.

One time when my nose bone was broken and shifted out of place they told me to just wait a week for it to heal even though i asked them to put it back in place immediately. I had to fix the issue and push my nosebone back in place myself at home. The doctors literally did nothing, they told me when I initially broke it to just come back in a month once its fully healed back into a solid retarded position.

Fuck doctors man seriously. I dont even diagnose the issue with medical help professionals anymore even if its serious because i know they wont do shit.

Whats your experience with doctors?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Bonecel01, jordanbarrettjaw and 1 other person
But then britcucks will be like "oi m8 we got free healthcare hows that expensive healthcare over there?"

Such cope.

My experience with doctors have been very good.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
just blackpill your doctor theory

Their oath Hippocratic oath is to their pagan God's and the symbol of the serpent for all hospitals is a symbol for Lucifer himself. They work for lucifer whether they know it or not. These so called medications they push like crack cocaine is Pharmacia aka black magic. It's portals or doors being opened to becoming demonically possessed. The drugs or other methods used if they do not kill you they do not cure you and will cause other symptoms to break down your body and make you reliant on other drugs/meds and slowly drain your wallet and life in the cycle of death and it can kill you before repentance.

Western medicine is great for surgeries but after that stick to natural means for prevention and curing disease.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and incel194012940
Doctors in the uk are so shit. Unless it’s literally life threatening and your about to die within 1 hr, doctors wont do anythinng for you.

Almost all my interactions with doctors have ended with them telling me to just wait 3 months.

I remember the time they completely misdiagnosed my severe migraines for 3 weeks straight and i had to find and fix the root cause my self.

One time when my nose bone was broken and shifted out of place they told me to just wait a week for it to heal even though i asked them to put it back in place immediately. I had to fix the issue and push my nosebone back in place myself at home. The doctors literally did nothing, they told me when I initially broke it to just come back in a month once its fully healed back into a solid retarded position.

Fuck doctors man seriously. I dont even diagnose the issue with medical help professionals anymore even if its serious because i know they wont do shit.

Whats your experience with doctors?
Germany is the same cuckmany

Their oath Hippocratic oath is to their pagan God's and the symbol of the serpent for all hospitals is a symbol for Lucifer himself. They work for lucifer whether they know it or not. These so called medications they push like crack cocaine is Pharmacia aka black magic. It's portals or doors being opened to becoming demonically possessed. The drugs or other methods used if they do not kill you they do not cure you and will cause other symptoms to break down your body and make you reliant on other drugs/meds and slowly drain your wallet and life in the cycle of death and it can kill you before repentance.

Western medicine is great for surgeries but after that stick to natural means for prevention and curing disease.
Yes thats why the snake 🐍⚕️pssss
Adam and eve Story