Does a girl like you if her eyes are super huge dilated?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
So this girl is sitting across from me at a table with her boyfriend. I notice her eyes are fucking HUGE. Like her boyfriend's eyes are normal, but hers are absolutely massive. Does this mean she likes me alot or something? How much would she have to like me to make that even happen wtf. She is like a foot from me head on, he is right next to her. We also have awkward eye contact. The thing is her eyes STAYED dilated the entire time. Like I just suddenly noticed they were mega dilated I was like wtf and then looked at her boyfriends normal eyes then hers quite a few times and knew instantly they were absolutely huge. Literally I thought about it whilst looking at them. I was like "damn her eyes are super dilated right now, the thing is she probably has no idea because you can't feel it, she has no idea how obvious it is".

Last edited by a moderator:
It means that she thinks you're subhuman bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: No Bones Dax, wagbox, Deleted member 5698 and 14 others
dilates me. XD

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Epitaph
she’s on cocaine bro

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad, Turtle, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
She probably likes u considering you are a tall chadlite

I don't even know cause most majority girls here have black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and PYT
maybe cuz her orbitals are subhuman?

nah but irl i prefer larger eyes on girls tbh when they look hunter its too masc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Its all in your head. She was prob high

• +1
Reactions: Turtle
Its all in your head. She was prob high
Dude the girl literally I went there with and I know she likes me she has awkward eye contact and she told me she likes my height and shit it's obvious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 9670
She was an anime character

Dude the girl literally I went there with and I know she likes me she has awkward eye contact and she told me she likes my height and shit it's obvious.
Fuck her

nah but irl i prefer larger eyes on girls tbh when they look hunter its too masc
Dude her PUPILS were huge not her eyes. And I've talked to her before and they weren't like this. I was super leaned down and looking my best sitting in front of her and her eyes were like that. I just want to know for sure.

Dilatations doesnt mean large eyes
He is talking about the iris

Also girls cant have hunter eyes
But si prefer almond eyes on girls

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Dude her PUPILS were huge not her eyes. And I've talked to her before and they weren't like this. I was super leaned down and looking my best sitting in front of her and her eyes were like that. I just want to know for sure.
ahh depends if her body language was directed at. u or someone else
if it was u then she attracted boi

yes, unless she did some drugs or shit

I didn't read the OP because the font is annoying, but to answer the question, yes, dilated pupils are a sign of attraction. This might be one reason why candlelit dinners are considered romantic: pupils dilate in low light situations. It doesn't necessarily mean she is thinking about you: maybe she was thinking about his boyfriend. But yes, it's a good sign.

High inhibition, women chose if she cheats it's her fault not yours
I appreciate the response but this isn't rational at all. In real life not everyone can just go around cucking other men. That's not reality. I'm living in reality and it's simply not possible with my given circumstances that are too long to explain to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I didn't read the OP because the font is annoying, but to answer the question, yes, dilated pupils are a sign of attraction. This might be one reason why candlelit dinners are considered romantic: pupils dilate in low light situations. It doesn't necessarily mean she is thinking about you: maybe she was thinking about his boyfriend. But yes, it's a good sign.
She wasn't thinking about her boyfriend. I was in front of her and she even made fun of his height (I'm huge and she loves it) in front of him. He couldn't say anything (sorry bro, it's lame).

It may have just been the dim lighting in the restaurant though I'm starting to think. But it wasn't THAT dark, it was pretty well lit, and ALL OF US had normal eyes.

She might have been on a substance

Why don't you go and ask her yourself and stop analyzing dumb shit like this, pussy

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and CupOfCoffee
Why don't you go and ask her yourself and stop analyzing dumb shit like this, pussy
I appreciate the response but you are simply wrong. I'm not a pussy. Her fucking boyfriend is my friend now that's how I met her.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
she was probably high son. awkward eye contact could be her cus shes paranoid or sumn

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
She wasn't thinking about her boyfriend. I was in front of her and she even made fun of his height (I'm huge and she loves it) in front of him. He couldn't say anything (sorry bro, it's lame).

It may have just been the dim lighting in the restaurant though I'm starting to think. But it wasn't THAT dark, it was pretty well lit, and ALL OF US had normal eyes.
Then it might be that she likes you.

In general, you don't have to ask if a girl likes you, a girl makes it clear to you unless you are a total autist. Her being in a relationship changes the situation a bit.

How tall is her bf

I appreciate the response but you are simply wrong. I'm not a pussy. Her fucking boyfriend is my friend now that's how I met her.
Fair enough, I was like you before and analyze these kind of dumb shit, never got me anywhere so I'm just letting you know

How tall is her bf
Her BF is 5'10" she is 5'8" but she literally told me she likes my height she mentions it ALOT and she makes fun of his height in front of him and I just sort of run and hide mentally when it happens jfl

Her BF is 5'10" she is 5'8" but she literally told me she likes my height she mentions it ALOT and she makes fun of his height in front of him and I just sort of run and hide mentally when it happens jfl
Go up to him look down at him and just insult him to his face then pick him up and completely emasculate him see how she responds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 2214
Then it might be that she likes you.

In general, you don't have to ask if a girl likes you, a girl makes it clear to you unless you are a total autist. Her being in a relationship changes the situation a bit.
Dude she fucking likes me jfl literally we are breakfast and every time I looked over her eyes were all dodgy and shit and now she isn't NEARLY as outgoing as when I first met her, her being self conscious probably tanked her confidence to be low inhib around me so she doesn't talk about random shit nearly as much to me.

Go up to him look down at him and just insult him to his face then pick him up and completely emasculate him see how she responds
She would hate it bro I literally climbed a god damn mountain in front of her, she's the one who took the pictures of me and she told me I was insane and she liked it alot she said she likes the way I act she literally was holding onto my arm in the dark when her boyfriend couldn't see the day before jfl

Could you trust me to give you advice on this, Native?

she was probably high son. awkward eye contact could be her cus shes paranoid or sumn
Weed dilates pupils like crazy. It's also possible she just has more dilated eyes

Could you trust me to give you advice on this, Native?
I have changed my mind on how I approach things, I realized this morning constantly trying to disprove insults shows your lack of security in yourself, so I must accept all input, whether good or bad, if I'm truly not insecure about who I am. A secure man can take anya mount of criticism, any insult, any brutal roast, and walk away with a happy mindset, knowing who he is himself, regardless of what others think. For this reason I now accept insults, it won't bother me.

But anyways, you can go ahead.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Btw if u wanna see fully dilated eyes u should see someone on molly. Legit makes u look like a demon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and here
Weed dilates pupils like crazy. It's also possible she just has more dilated eyes
She's not on weed dude none of us can do drugs and I have no idea why she had that shit but the dodgy eyes in the morning gave it away for me

Btw if u wanna see fully dilated eyes u should see someone on molly. Legit makes u look like a demon
She definitely thinks I'm attractive at least, whether my height, face, or both. I know this because she has made it obvious, very obvious. But I wanted to know if I was THAT good looking to her that her fucking eyes would dilate, or it's just something else like the dim lighting. The rest of us didn't have it so I had no idea.

I have changed my mind on how I approach things, I realized this morning constantly trying to disprove insults shows your lack of security in yourself, so I must accept all input, whether good or bad, if I'm truly not insecure about who I am. A secure man can take anya mount of criticism, any insult, any brutal roast, and walk away with a happy mindset, knowing who he is himself, regardless of what others think. For this reason I now accept insults, it won't bother me.

But anyways, you can go ahead.
I'm exaggerating all the shit I say about you anyway (I do mog you physically in many things, but lets not argue about, you'll see in the future).

I think you're getting really hyped up about shit nobody would ever get shocked about IRL these days, but since we're talking about personal self improvement, then sure, compared to your older self, then you're definetly ascending.

She's obviously looking at you with good thoughts (if she's sort of timid but attracted when walking around you, this is fucking obvious. Don't tell you don't know this considering how you always talk about how being taller than most people is the bomb. Maybe in your case it is though), and since it was your first time mountain climbing the other day and you really put yourself out there assuming you aren't just making shit up, she's in awe.

I wouldn't say you have potential to cuck the boyfriend, BUT... chances are chances.

I wouldn't risk it on a military enviroment though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
This same situation happened to me with a girl who had a BF, she was down to fuck but we only made out in my dorm. She's probably into you

Bro if she has a bf and he's supposedly your "friend" and you don't wanna cause drama then why do you want to fuck her so bad.

If you wanna fuck then go risk it and see what happens, if not then move on. Other than that I think you just want validation or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and johncruz12345
Likes you 100% tbh.

Yes it means exactly that

Not that you didn't know

Just you were a high inhib pussy and scared as fuck of her bf, and did not approach

Yes it means exactly that

Not that you didn't know

Just you were a high inhib pussy and scared as fuck of her bf, and did not approach
I am indeed not ballsy enough. I'm not mentally where I need to be. But I wasn't scared at all of him. I mog him. I'm huge. He's my new friend though and I met her FROM him. We all live in the same place cucking him isn't an option and it's not what I want. Ill just wait and get my own girl, plenty of fish in the sea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I'm exaggerating all the shit I say about you anyway (I do mog you physically in many things, but lets not argue about, you'll see in the future).

I think you're getting really hyped up about shit nobody would ever get shocked about IRL these days, but since we're talking about personal self improvement, then sure, compared to your older self, then you're definetly ascending.

She's obviously looking at you with good thoughts (if she's sort of timid but attracted when walking around you, this is fucking obvious. Don't tell you don't know this considering how you always talk about how being taller than most people is the bomb. Maybe in your case it is though), and since it was your first time mountain climbing the other day and you really put yourself out there assuming you aren't just making shit up, she's in awe.

I wouldn't say you have potential to cuck the boyfriend, BUT... chances are chances.

I wouldn't risk it on a military enviroment though.
I don't think being much taller would do anything more for me. I can already wear airmax normie shoes and be 6'5" and it doesn't make that much of a difference in how people stare at me. Girls like me more when my face is the best and I'm wearing nice clothes, not when I'm wearing boots. I'm not trying to cuck the boyfriend I literally just want to boost my ego by knowing the chick likes me, so I can get my own girlfriend. I like her back, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I don't think being much taller would do anything more for me. I can already wear airmax normie shoes and be 6'5" and it doesn't make that much of a difference in how people stare at me. Girls like me more when my face is the best and I'm wearing nice clothes, not when I'm wearing boots. I'm not trying to cuck the boyfriend I literally just want to boost my ego by knowing the chick likes me, so I can get my own girlfriend. I like her back, though.
That's good then. Without acne you're not ugly at all.

Part of the reason I dislike going outside for too long nowadays is because of people commenting on my height. If you get an ego boost instead of a fucking adreniline rush from it like I do, then good on you. I envy that.

In that case, you shouldn't do anything then. Sounds like you enjoy the relationship you have with your friend too. Just remember this as a step in your head to remind yourself you're getting Chaddier everyday so you eventually slay.