Does a short chad(5'3-5'7) has the same smv as an ugly (6'4-6'7) dude?

Yes

Ugly 6’4 tallcell = girls making excuses for his face (i.e “he’s not even that ugly”, “he’s acc so imperfectly pretty”, “I love his failos”)

Extremely beautiful shortcel = girls making excuses for his height (i.e “height doesn’t matter”, “at least he’s taller than me”, “he has goals and ambitions and he’s cute”)

I’m a manlet, girls have made excuses for me because of my face and voice (mostly voice), but I’ve never been approached. They only make excuses once they fall for you, or else the tallcell mogs you in approachability

Examples of manlets with high appeal; Zayn Malik, Cillian Murphy, Tom Cruise in his young years, etc.
"he is hot ugly"

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
I may actually need to ignore you if you think an htn face on a mtn body becomes a chadlet because he's rich
What do u think X’s peak SMV was

Dude. What the fuck is up with these low IQ graycel threads. A short Chad is still a Chad. Ever heard of Tom Cruise? Doesn't matter if he's 5'7, that's a literal one in several million face. Roles in movies, modelling jobs, whatever. Meanwhile the ugly tall dude rots on org making fun of manlets here to cope
not all graycels are bad!!

you all are really mentally ill if u think a 6'7 guy like this
ImagesCAYLKO78

slays more than a 5'7 guy like this
3054555f5d9f0102df4b40dff46d250c

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Senssei
Dude. What the fuck is up with these low IQ graycel threads. A short Chad is still a Chad. Ever heard of Tom Cruise? Doesn't matter if he's 5'7, that's a literal one in several million face. Roles in movies, modelling jobs, whatever. Meanwhile the ugly tall dude rots on org making fun of manlets here to cope
Cut off height for manlets is like sub 5’6, after that your proportions start looking weird and not even gymcelling can help you compensate, also you’ll probably only be able to fuck Beckies and below cuz of your height

Cut off height for manlets is like sub 5’6, after that your proportions start looking weird and not even gymcelling can help you compensate, also you’ll probably only be able to fuck Beckies and below cuz of your height
You're right, sub 5'6 it really just depends on proportions more than the actual height. OFC it's still a massive disadvantage but an Amnesiamaxxed 5'4 Chad/Chadlite with decent proportions might actually make it out the hood tbh

For example, Glenn Danzig is 5'4 flat and has decent body proportions. He could Amnesiamaxx to 5'8 I guess. I wonder how many guys actually look proportional sub 5'6

short is a whole other category

Do they have the same smv, like they both get ocasional girls, but they don't slay?
If they'd thugmaxx n dominated bitches in bed it wouldn't matter since most modern day women especially in the U.S are insecure deep down.

No, I think a guy who's 5'3 to 5'6 (varies by country) is going to be LTN at most regardless of how good he looks otherwise. Chicks will even make fun of multi millionaires who are that short.

if i was a 6'5 white guy i'd run jbw

if i was a 6'5 NT black guy i'd run BBC game

being a 5'4 chad will only help if ur statusmaxxed tho

Obviously not

I’m 6’2” and LTN and in the past my chadlet 5’2” or so coworker has a HTB gf while I was truecel.

Chad doesn’t exist below 5’6”. Literal child height.

There Are no short chads. The shortest a Chad can Be is 5'10

Glad we have some smart users left. It’s always the same circle of retards jerking each other off when it comes to these stupid height threads. Just look at whose repping this shit it’s literally the same people every time without fail

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Glad we have some smart users left. It’s always the same circle of retards jerking each other off when it comes to these stupid height threads. Just look at whose repping this shit it’s literally the same people every time without fail
Yea, this opinion should be common sense
Better to be a 1 in 10 million chadlet than a 1 in a 100 tall dude

• +1
Reactions: mugly and tombradylover
jfl the difference between 5ft3 and 5ft7 is like heaven and hell. how do u even put those two together.
ugly tall (if not deformed jfl) > 5ft3 chad
5ft7 chad > ugly tall
Depends on the country right?