Does anime bring down Japanese men SMV in the west?

butterworld

butterworld

Solstice
That’s apart of it, they rank the lowest though in SMV amongst east asians.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Falio'd due to anime
IMG 20240428 023056
not falio'd due to anime
Screenshot 2024 0428 023142

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, nathan, butterworld and 1 other person
Title tbh
It brings it down EVERYWHERE

All anime characters are white because they find white faces more pleasing, and this only brings their SMV down even more bc they're promoting white people.

You'll see politically correct cucks and giga copers claim this isn't true, but they're lying either to you or to themselves.

Click the picture, btw, it's a nice demonstration tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
That’s apart of it, they rank the lowest though in SMV amongst east asians.
Honestly no imo. it just that normal blackpill applies there cause anime creates no halo nor falio. You think Chinese have more or less smv than them? I don't think so. Ofcourse South Korea smv mogs cause kpop although arguably Japanese looks the best imo

It brings it down EVERYWHERE
View attachment 2884125
All anime characters are white because they find white faces more pleasing, and this only brings their SMV down even more bc they're promoting white people 💀:lul:

You'll see politically correct cucks and giga copers claim this isn't true, but they're lying either to you or to themselves.

Click the picture, btw, it's a nice demonstration tbh.
There are Japanese that look like them although I would say most of them(90 percent) are euro asian meaning mix of japnese and white because white people fully don't fix those characters either. They use white features to enhance characters while still keeping them Japanese.eg:-
IMG 20240428 024925
he's hafu

Last edited:
Honestly no imo. it just that normal blackpill applies there cause anime creates no halo nor falio. You think Chinese have more or less smv than them? I don't think so. Ofcourse South Korea smv mogs cause kpop although arguably Japanese looks the best imo
Chinese and SK have way more SMV due to being taller and better looking on average, Japanese don’t look the best lmao. I’ve never seen a woman simp for a Japanese guy in my life, only chinese idols and korean pop stars

ugly bastard pheno goes crazy tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: looksmac
There are Japanese that look like them although I would say most of them(90 percent) are euro asian meaning mix of japnese and white because white people fully don't fix those characters either. They use white features to enhance characters while still keeping them Japanese.

This guys look very white to me.

Picture it this way, pick and anime and think: What would look more visually accurate to you in a live action, having white people play the characters or having asian people instead?

I found the AOT live action played by Japanese actors to be pretty strange, for example, and I'm pretty sure the same thing would happen if I watched a live action of any other anime with Japanese actors.

Attachments

• 1714253241638.png
    1714253241638.png
    865.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Chinese and SK have way more SMV due to being taller and better looking on average, Japanese don’t look the best lmao. I’ve never seen a woman simp for a Japanese guy in my life, only chinese idols and korean pop stars
Maybe they smv mog because culture but legit Japanese look better imo just scroll up and look at haruma miura

View attachment 2884145View attachment 2884146View attachment 2884150View attachment 2884155View attachment 2884159

Picture it this way, pick and anime and think: What would look more visually accurate to you in a live action, having white people play the characters or having asian people instead?

I found the AOT live action played by Japanese actors to be pretty strange, for example, and I'm pretty sure the same thing would happen if I watched a live action of any other anime with Japanese actors.
Honestly both wouldn't. Yes it was strange because they are hafu. As I said earlier someone who has both(Japanese plus white)will look best imo. Just imagine the guy I posted above playing light(imagine older and low trust) now imagine the white guy he was compared to. To me hafu fits perfectly(assuming older and low trust).again they use white features to enhance their characters obv but they still have Japaneseness to them.

Last edited:
Honestly both wouldn't. Yes it was strange because they are hafu. As I said earlier someone who has both(Japanese plus white)will look best imo. Just imagine the guy I posted above playing light(imagine older and low trust) now imagine the white guy he was compared to. To me hafu fits perfectly(assuming older and low trust).again they use white features to enhance their characters obv but they still have asianess to them
Mixed people are extremely rare tho, so they don't count. And if you had to choose either full white or full Japanese you'd probably choose full white to accurately represent the characters, IMO.

Anime characters are way more white leaning since their skeletal structure is clearly white, asians don't have such projected faces.

Some animes vary in the degree of whiteness they give to their characters but this is true for most of them.

Last edited:
Mixed people are extremely rare tho, so they don't count. And if you had to choose either full white or full Japanese you'd probably choose full white to accurately represent the characters, IMO.

Anime characters are way more white leaning since their skeletal structure is clearly while, asians don't have such projected faces
Doesn't mean you cannot draw then because their rare. No totally depends upon characters someone like Naruto looks(60white 40asian) someone like itadori looks more asian(70asian 30white) just quick look at their eyes and they reveal to me what they are now someone like light can be played by both because he looks 50/50. See if you chose whites to play them it would look try hard by Hollywood to me and if you took asians well it wouldn't most likely look like anime. But if I had to choose I would say Japanese simply because setting of these places and whites wouldn't look as authentic their.here story matter more than looks(rurouni kenshin live action is a great example of this).but thing is above I proved you how they would look in real life but these characters are meant to be on pages and screen not for real life at the end.although it's possible to bring them in life explained above

Last edited:
No, it goes earlier than the Cool Japan, it's more like Japanese being seeing seen as short and with small dicks.

Koreans are taller, same for Northern Chinese, but their numbers in the west are not so great, hence not helping East Asian SMV here, even if Hallyu is changing, for the better, Korean men smv.

View attachment 2884145View attachment 2884146View attachment 2884150View attachment 2884155View attachment 2884172View attachment 2884159

anime can't be done through live-action it looks comical

anime is way more complex to do live-action compared to comics tbh. comics support live-action where as anime doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Japanese men also get kpop halo tho cuz no one can tell the difference between them and Koreans.