Does anybody know abused ugly dogs in school that have ascended at the end of high school ?

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Did they start getting female attention?

INSANE AMOUNTS. Freshman Nerd black anime lover in 2020 - Tyrone Jamalpheno came to school w/ dreads Junior year and Latinas,
Blasians, Asian, White girls couldnt stop fucking talking about him for about a month.
My honest reaction:
GFsHnWPXMAAT4B6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, randomop and StraightHeadJames
Me after my rhinoplasty. Went from subhuman to strong LTN. U may be like lmao what typa ascension is that.

but i'm 6'1, i guess that helped ik it's not very tall.

got NT style now too, got cold approached multiple times by really good looking JBs (lmao these bitches legit have no standards tho, JB maxxing is legit)

and also got my first girlfriend, lost my virginity, that made a lot mroe confident so different personality

that was at the end of high school

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and randomop
Me after my rhinoplasty. Went from subhuman to strong LTN. U may be like lmao what typa ascension is that.

but i'm 6'1, i guess that helped ik it's not very tall.

got NT style now too, got cold approached multiple times by really good looking JBs (lmao these bitches legit have no standards tho, JB maxxing is legit)

and also got my first girlfriend, lost my virginity, that made a lot mroe confident so different personality

that was at the end of high school
I’m returning to a school where I was the autist scrawny abused dog. I will be low htn with good skin and blue contacts and I have jb appeal , so I might have a chance. Now I’m taller and frame mog most without training and hopefully I can get Hgh as it has been denied by customs

Also a few stimulants to fix my brain

I’m returning to a school where I was the autist scrawny abused dog. I will be low htn with good skin and blue contacts and I have jb appeal , so I might have a chance. Now I’m taller and frame mog most without training and hopefully I can get Hgh as it has been denied by customs

Also a few stimulants to fix my brain
age?