Does anyone else get matches by a foid on Tinder, only to get unmatched

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Every time a decent 6/10+ foid matches me on Tinder they unmatch. fuсking pisses me off. Why did the foid swipe right in the first place?

Does anyone else get matches by a foid on Tinder

No

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Slayerullah, Over and 11 others
Every time a decent 6/10+ foid matches me on Tinder they unmatch. fuсking pisses me off. Why did the foid swipe right in the first place?
They install tinder only to get Instagram clout

• +1
Reactions: underdog, jordanbarrettisgod, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
She wants you to sub to her premium snap

• +1
Reactions: underdog and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 3043
At least you get a match bro.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 3043
She was curious to see how many men would date her.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Stingray
Don't use fake pictures, you will never achieve something like that.
But they are bury pictures of some indian guy on the beach. The problem is that I only have selfies on my profile so I thought it would add something. 4/6 of the images are REAL so if they like me enough to meet me, they must be okay with my appearance. Foids have to be extremely attracted to a guy to go from seeing them online to meeting them in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
They are just bots

But they are bury pictures of some indian guy on the beach. The problem is that I only have selfies on my profile so I thought it would add something. 4/6 of the images are REAL so if they like me enough to meet me, they must be okay with my appearance. Foids have to be extremely attracted to a guy to go from seeing them online to meeting them in real life.
Ahh I see, Tinder is a depressing place my friend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johnnydeep222 and Deleted member 3043
if you have Tinder how much likes you get on average or at best ?
Idk like 5-10 a day. If you message them or live in a densely populated area you get more. I only swipe right on human looking women.
Tinder

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Idk like 5-10 a day. If you message them or live in a densely populated area you get more. I only swipe right on human looking women.
View attachment 319137
the compétition is really Bad. you have a perfect pheno for a south european and close to psl 6. i bet you even put nt pics.
and thé first 24h how much you had ?

• +1
Ahh I see, Tinder is a depressing place my friend.
Absolutely.

Only photogenic Chads, Foids and Fags get any on those sites.

the compétition is really Bad. you have a perfect pheno for a south european and close to psl 6. i bet you even put nt pics.
and thé first 24h how much you had ?
I think I am a 5 PSL. My pics are just headshots with no bio. 100+ on the first day

• Love it
I think I am a 5 PSL. My pics are just headshots with no bio. 100+ on the first day
No way you are only 5 pls and get all those matches.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Patient A
A match is just the beginning. You passed the first filter but were not good enough for the second.

From 50 matches she will talk to lets say 20.

From those 20 she will meet 8

From those 8 she will bang 2 or 3.

Of course numbers are made up, but you know what i mean... layers of filter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stingray
It's a flattering picture bro

Not like chad. Some like me. Some don't. I have been cold approached by attractive women a couple of times in my life. Don't forget I'm 5'9
you mean in the street without any common contact or anything - not hs or uni or anything related i mean.
tbh irl chad is 6 psl.
higher don't exist, they just model

you mean in the street without any common contact or anything - not hs or uni or anything related i mean.
tbh irl chad is 6 psl.
higher don't exist, they just model
In the last year I have been approached at a coffee shop and a bar. By total strangers ofc

• Love it
In the last year I have been approached at a coffee shop and a bar. By total strangers ofc
Imagine THE GIGA DOPAMINE RUSH. i'm incel compared to this. Over for this gay world

• +1

They unmatch probably because you don't text them asap?

they probably realized who they swiped right on by accident, saw your subhuman face and unmatched as quickly as possible

• +1
ONLINE ONLY: I used to get txts (I only used POF) from mostly black women.. I have 0 attraction to ANY black women whatsoever. Some white women messaged, but the conversation don't go anywhere. I never tried Tinder. I dated just 4 from POF, rest I met on Whisper.

• +1
ONLINE ONLY: I used to get txts (I only used POF) from mostly black women.. I have 0 attraction to ANY black women whatsoever. Some white women messaged, but the conversation don't go anywhere. I never tried Tinder. I dated just 4 from POF, rest I met on Whisper.
pof ?

Does anyone else get matches

fuck off normfag

The swipe while taking a shit sometimes and sometimes mistakes happen

Just mew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401