does anyone even do surgeries

K

k99

Bronze
the last results of surgeries were from 2022 no one here even gets surgeries anymore heck normies on reddit get more surgeries than so called based blackpilled users here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: opeggard, ggg.tv🤫, 5.5psl and 4 others
the last results of surgeries were from 2022 no one here even gets surgeries anymore heck normies on reddit get more surgeries than so called based blackpilled users here
most people hear are larping about getting LL and bimax

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, atlantean, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: nathan

In braces bro, I will this year hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: k99
Gettin surgeries as a MTN+ = mentally ill

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
literally no one does them

people here don't get surgeries, we only shitpost and larp

I've gotten 2

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
the people here that actually get surgeries usually arent shit posting on off topic tbh. They are talking in DMs or the other sections of the site

but yes people are actively getting surgeries they just dont broadcast the results

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: opeggard, Mewton, k99 and 1 other person
i did 4 surgeries from december 22 to now

Im doing trimax in october, not sharing my results publically either

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: zub111
You have to remember that most of this forum is full of teenagers and NEETs. Do you really think people here have upwards of 20-40 k plus to spend on surgeries ?.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and Mewton
Some surgerymaxers I can actively recall right now are @Amnesia @Gaia262 @Blackgymmax
There are some greycels too I don't remember the name of

can u dm me your blephro results did u do upper or lower blephro
i did both lids as i had excessive skin

i wouldn't say my results are fully there yet it's still healing

if i had to give you any advice then surgery should be used to fix falios

do a list of falios you got and fix them

my nose was broken from boxing
my hairline was shit since i was 22 and couldn't cover it anymore
eyes from stress and hard life always fucked up too

lip lift sounds like faggy but it was v good probably underappreciated on this forum

i still plan to do my teeth veeners and then am done with hardmaxxing

results are there i get treated better but once blackpilled always blackpilled im not any happier

• +1
i did both lids as i had excessive skin

i wouldn't say my results are fully there yet it's still healing

if i had to give you any advice then surgery should be used to fix falios

do a list of falios you got and fix them

my nose was broken from boxing
my hairline was shit since i was 22 and couldn't cover it anymore
eyes from stress and hard life always fucked up too

lip lift sounds like faggy but it was v good probably underappreciated on this forum

i still plan to do my teeth veeners and then am done with hardmaxxing

results are there i get treated better but once blackpilled always blackpilled im not any happier
glad you fixed them but i have a shit ton of failios that require expensive surgeries and i dont have that kind of money and probably never will since i leave in shitty 3rd world country

I will post my results when I do palate expansion (ik not surgery) this year and my septorhinoplasty next year if that interests you at all

• +1
I want to get surgeries, but there are a bunch of obstacles preventing me from doing so.
1) my age is not optimal for surgeries
2) lack of funds for surgeries
3) don’t know what surgeries to get
4) etc

• +1
I want to get surgeries, but there are a bunch of obstacles preventing me from doing so.
1) my age is not optimal for surgeries
2) lack of funds for surgeries
3) don’t know what surgeries to get
4) etc
arent u in u 30s how is that not optimal and u live in the US jfl u can easily get the money

glad you fixed them but i have a shit ton of failios that require expensive surgeries and i dont have that kind of money and probably never will since i leave in shitty 3rd world country
fix your mindset my mother was earning 300 usd per month

if you think like that you will lose

if you live in 3rd world country try to get out asap

• +1
arent u in u 30s how is that not optimal and u live in the US jfl u can easily get the money
Someone on here told me you had to do it in your early twenties or late teens. I am working to getting that money, but it’s gonna take me 2-3 years.

fix your mindset my mother was earning 300 usd per month

if you think like that you will lose

if you live in 3rd world country try to get out asap
yes that is my plan to immigrate to US i cant ascend with 1k a month jfl

Someone on here told me you had to do it in your early twenties or late teens. I am working to getting that money, but it’s gonna take me 2-3 years.
bro stop listening to some of these little teenagers on this forum. Looks dont stop mattering when you hit 30

• +1
bro stop listening to some of these little teenagers on this forum. Looks dont stop mattering when you hit 30
Fuark, you’re right. I keep forgetting who is on the other side of the screen on this website.

Surgerymaxxed chads were all already left and slaying surgerymaxxed foid

x3 Hair transplants - one in Belgium, two in Turkey (Turkey was better overall and cheaper, but only two places there are legit)
Hairline lowering - wanted a lower hairline, but you cant get grafts into your actual forehead (frontalis muscle)
Ear pinning (otoplasty) - Got a discount as merged a number of these surgeries together
Nose tip (rhinoplasty) - Dr said nose was ideal other than bulbous tip
Fat transfer (facial fat) - I should have also done liposuction, but didn't. Fat was transferred to face as was too gaunt looking at low bf %
Lower eyelid retraction (canthopexy) - Dr also move the muscle under the eye upwards. I asked for canthoplasty, Dr refused lol
Chin projection (genioplasty) - did not want to use an implant after my research