South Korean Surgery Plan - Advice

Vista

Vista

Bronze
I am a 20 year old white guy planning to get my first surgeries in south korea in 6-8 months time, I will post photos in a new thread closer to the surgeries but I have quite a good skull (hence no need for lefort) and my soft features are decent.

The overall aim of these surgeries is to improve my "soft features" rather than fixing a falio, in other words my soft features are already good - I just want to make them better

surgeries I plan to get:

Genio: Sliding (9,000,000 KRW)

Rhino: bridge + Tip-plasty, deviated nose correction, hump reduction, ostetomy+ bulbous correction (12,000,000 KRW)

Forehead reduction (8,000,000 KRW)

Gyno (4,000,000 KRW)

In total the price will be around $25,000 USD, excluding flights/ living expenses which will probably be another $2,500 USD

I plan to stay in SK for 14 days after my surgeries and then fly back.

• what are the chances of getting botched in SK? The clinic I'm going to is renown and the price reflects it. The clinic says they work on white ppl but I'm still a little bit scared I'm going to get botched or have unnatural results, especially considering my features are already good and I wouldn't want to make them worse.

• What I'm even more scared of is a ghost doctor doing the procedure, especially since the surgery is going to be at least 6 hours long and its likely the surgeon will get tired and get some random nigga to operate on me, is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

• is this too many surgeries to be doing simultaneously? should I break the surgeries up and do 1 set this year and the other set next year?

• How do I "hide" or fraud my surgery ascension to my friends, family and co-workers? I'm purposely bulking rn and plan to start cutting to coincide with my surgeries to justify my change in appearance (jfl) but what can I do to fraud my surgery results while my face is covered in bruises/ inflamed for the 2-3 months following the surgeries? I've thought about geomaxxing to EU or SEA for a couple months but idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
ur out of ur fuckn mind

• +1
Reactions: opeggard and JohnDoe
I am a 20 year old white guy planning to get my first surgeries in south korea in 6-8 months time, I will post photos in a new thread closer to the surgeries but I have quite a good skull (hence no need for lefort) and my soft features are decent.

The overall aim of these surgeries is to improve my "soft features" rather than fixing a falio, in other words my soft features are already good - I just want to make them better

surgeries I plan to get:

Rhino: bridge + Tip-plasty, deviated nose correction, hump reduction, ostetomy+ bulbous correction (12,000,000 KRW)

Gyno (4,000,000 KRW)

In total the price will be around $25,000 USD, excluding flights/ living expenses which will probably be another $2,500 USD

• what are the chances of getting botched in SK? The clinic I'm going to is renown and the price reflects it. The clinic says they work on white ppl but I'm still a little bit scared I'm going to get botched or have unnatural results, especially considering my features are already good and I wouldn't want to make them worse.

• What I'm even more scared of is a ghost doctor doing the procedure, especially since the surgery is going to be at least 6 hours long and its likely the surgeon will get tired and get some random nigga to operate on me, is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

• is this too many surgeries to be doing simultaneously? should I break the surgeries up and do 1 set this year and the other set next year?

• How do I "hide" or fraud my surgery ascension to my friends, family and co-workers? I'm purposely bulking rn and plan to start cutting to coincide with my surgeries to justify my change in appearance (jfl) but what can I do to fraud my surgery results while my face is covered in bruises/ inflamed for the 2-3 months following the surgeries? I've thought about geomaxxing to EU or SEA for a couple months but idk
Honestly you can do allat in one session, for the botch chance I would consider it being higher since you’re in south korea, but since you just want to contrast your soft features I would do it a go (since SK are know for their soft features/feminine idols)

surgeries I plan to get:

Gyno (4,000,000 KRW)

OOF
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
OP about to be turned into a jawless femboy :forcedsmile:, 2.5k for gyno removal, unreal prices.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, callisto, Monobloc and 4 others
Nigga you can get forehead reduction in Spain for 400 euros

• +1
Reactions: opeggard
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Monobloc and UZB_Strebl
OP about to be turned into a jawless femboy :forcedsmile:, 2.5k for gyno removal, unreal prices.
2.5k for gyno isn't bad, better than paying 8k USD in Australia, how will my jaw be impacted by the surgery lol I plan on adding more bone to the chin, my jaw is already extremely robust

2.5k for gyno isn't bad, better than paying 8k USD in Australia, how will my jaw be impacted by the surgery lol I plan on adding more bone to the chin, my jaw is already extremely robust
South koreans get their jaw shaved, that's what they specialize in, it's not a good country to get the exact opposite of the norm. Surgeons specializing in adding jaw/bone are based in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, opeggard, Wallenberg and 1 other person

surgeries I plan to get:

Gyno (4,000,000 KRW)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭

South koreans get their jaw shaved, that's what they specialize in, it's not a good country to get the exact opposite of the norm. Surgeons specializing in adding jaw/bone are based in Europe.
when did i say i was getting jaw shaved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, optimisticzoomer and UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
Reactions: Vista
when did i say i was getting jaw shaved
you didn't, reread my post. I said koreans get their jaw shaved, not added which is what you want. Youre going to a country that is popular for doing the exact opposite of what you want. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

u are clearly retarded if u think anyone doing 400 euro cosmetic procedures is a surgeon
Dr sunil richardson world class surgeon does bimax for 1k

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and Vista
you didn't, reread my post. I said koreans get their jaw shaved, not added which is what you want. Youre going to a country that is popular for doing the exact opposite of what you want. It doesn't make any fucking sense.
a genioplasty is still a genioplasty- regardless of what country ur in, getting your jaw shaved is completely different

Just go to fucking Giant you can get the same shit but better for the same/similar price

• +1
Reactions: opeggard
Just go to fucking Giant you can get the same shit but better for the same/similar price
yeah, am considering do this tbh, I have a 75k budget for surgeries so I may as well make the most it

yeah, am considering do this tbh, I have a 75k budget for surgeries so I may as well make the most it
75,000 USD on surgeries is such a waste of money bro... Unless your goal is to be a model, do the bare minimum that will improve you and move on with life....

a genioplasty is still a genioplasty- regardless of what country ur in, getting your jaw shaved is completely different
Are you stupid? the point is you're asking surgeons who are used to doing the exact opposite. The possibility of being botched is far higher than some surgeon who specializes in what you are after.

Are you stupid? the point is you're asking surgeons who are used to doing the exact opposite. The possibility of being botched is far higher than some surgeon who specializes in what you are after.
jfl it is a separate procedure - why tf are u still talking about my jaw being shaved? the dr that I'm talking to has shown me his portfolio and his genio's are legit, just because its SK doesn't mean no one specializes in genio retard

75,000 USD on surgeries is such a waste of money bro... Unless your goal is to be a model, do the bare minimum that will improve you and move on with life....
It's not a waste of money, if given the opportunity anyone on this forum would easily take 75k and spend it on surgery/ looksmaxing, obviously at some point there will be diminishing returns but it is still life changing, especially when you consider that looks are everything

jfl it is a separate procedure - why tf are u still talking about my jaw being shaved? the dr that I'm talking to has shown me his portfolio and his genio's are legit, just because its SK doesn't mean no one specializes in genio retard
You are so low IQ that i'm certain you're going to get botched one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
u are clearly retarded if u think anyone doing 400 euro cosmetic procedures is a surgeon
I literally had this procedure done by a known surgeon who works at one of the biggest hospitals in my city lol

Your not going to ascend, your going to either stay the same looks level or descend

How is it cope? I am a hardmaxxer as well, but wtf does this mean "The overall aim of these surgeries is to improve my "soft features" rather than fixing a falio, in other words my soft features are already good - I just want to make them better" and why is he going to South Korea lol. Doesn't seem like a smart or informed hardmaxxer, will likely fuck himself up

How is it cope? I am a hardmaxxer as well, but wtf does this mean "The overall aim of these surgeries is to improve my "soft features" rather than fixing a falio, in other words my soft features are already good - I just want to make them better" and why is he going to South Korea lol. Doesn't seem like a smart or informed hardmaxxer, will likely fuck himself up
Oh sorry bro, I just read the name of the surgeries. Just by reading rhino and frontoplasty I was thinking immediate ascension.
Tbh frontoplasty is the most underrated looksmaxx ever.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
I don’t have any falios but my soft features (e.g soft tissue/ hair/ chin) isn't ideal which is why I’m getting them fixed - not hard to comprehend if you didn’t have an iq of less than 80

I don’t have any falios but my soft features (e.g soft tissue/ hair/ chin) isn't ideal which is why I’m getting them fixed - not hard to comprehend if you didn’t have an iq of less than 80
A chin has never been described as a soft feature before ever. And if your a candidate for a genioplasty your chin is a 'failo' no matter what. "I have quite a good skull (hence no need for lefort)" - Meaning if your skull is bad you get a lefort??? What? And your literally going to Korea as a white guy wtaf

All the surgeries I am getting are soft features, except for genio -it is not a soft feature.

My chin isn’t recessed and is close to being perfect as are the rest of my features - hence they aren’t falios

unlike other subhumans on this forum I don’t need to undergo extensive hardmaxing like Le fort, bimax - my skull is already good

The whole purpose of this thread was to get questions about the surgery answered jfl I definitely under estimated how bluepilled and retarded Tiktokcels like u are