Does anyone here have experience with SR9009?

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
I've been gymmaxxing for the past 2 months without any supplements and I'm thinking of taking it once I stop my bulk to increase exercise capacity and burn fat, or at least that's what I've read online. It's not a SARM but they say it has a lot of similarities so do I run a risk of being suppressed/lose hair/ need to cycle and pct.

• +1
Reactions: malignant and jj43
I do, It's annoying because you need to take it like 3-4 times a day. Just use GW instead.

I do, It's annoying because you need to take it like 3-4 times a day. Just use GW instead.
What is your experience with sr9009 though? did you get suppressed, lose hair, do you cycle it, do you need pct? also what is gw?

Ive done a couple cycles before. It doesn't suppress test and no need for pct. I noticed an improvement in endurance and cardio but no real difference in fat loss. But took it orally instead of sublingual administration which would have been less effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
What is your experience with sr9009 though? did you get suppressed, lose hair, do you cycle it, do you need pct? also what is gw?
Lmfao bro why would you lose hair or need a pct from it

Lmfao bro why would you lose hair or need a pct from it
because it imitates sarms in many ways from what ive read online. so i reckon it doesnt cause alopecia and you dont need pct? do you cycle it or just take it like a supplement?
Ive done a couple cycles before. It doesn't suppress test and no need for pct. I noticed an improvement in endurance and cardio but no real difference in fat loss. But took it orally instead of sublingual administration which would have been less effective
any other benefits you got from sr9009? anything like more muscle gain or smth?

because it imitates sarms in many ways from what ive read online. so i reckon it doesnt cause alopecia and you dont need pct? do you cycle it or just take it like a supplement?

I took it for a few weeks

• +1
It’s a Rev-ErbA agonist, non steroideal.
It has a short half life but no side effects like Cardarine (might give you cancer)

Good for endurance/cardio, pretty useless if taken alone, for fat loss or to build muscle

It’s a Rev-ErbA agonist, non steroideal.
It has a short half life but no side effects like Cardarine (might give you cancer)

Good for endurance/cardio, pretty useless if taken alone, for fat loss or to build muscle
anything i can take for fat burning that isnt a sarm or steroid?

Nah no muscle gain at all would be useful in a stack with ostarine if your looking for increase in muscle without many side effects

• +1
That
Cardarine
DNP
Clen
Ephedrine
T3
Yohimbine

a good diet + cardio
Tbh almost none will do the magic for you, diet mogs all of them
What works better depends on your situation too tho

• +1

raulwolscine is good for burning fat and has less negative effects than yohimbine

• +1
I can't seem to find any extensive info on raulwolscine. Do you have a link