DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CURE SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS??

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
I have had this condition my entire life. No one in my family has it. My scalp bleeds 24/7 and my entire body is flaking. Absolute suicide fuel when you can’t even play the game to cope without wearing a hat to prevent dead skin to get in your headset. I can’t even LDAR in peace because my bacne itches all the damn time. I have to cut my own hair because barbers get disgusted by my millions of dead skin.

Rope is calling my name ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Bozoogway
Ketoconazole shampoo, aloe vera + coconut oil on scalp after, leave it in.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I had it after COVID idk why

Idk solution except keto shampoo

Use keto + salisylic acid shampoo daily and ask your doc about any meds for it

The only fix that isn't cope in my opinion is Accutane
Accutane stops your whole oil production and excessive oil is the reason for seb dermatis
When you get on accutane and it stops producting, you need to clean your hair then everyday with nizoral shampoo everyday

The only fix that isn't cope in my opinion is Accutane
Accutane stops your whole oil production and excessive oil is the reason for seb dermatis
When you get on accutane and it stops producting, you need to clean your hair then everyday with nizoral shampoo everyday
Nizoral is cope. Used it for an entire year straight and did absolutely nothing. I’ll try accutane though.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Nizoral is cope. Used it for an entire year straight and did absolutely nothing. I’ll try accutane though.
I also used it and it was huge cope.
The whole reason is like what I said. Accutane will work
I speat months on the Seb Dermatitis reddit and the only solution that seemed to work for people was Accutane

Try Accutane

go to doctor there are very effective medications for it but most are prescriton only medication

I have had this condition my entire life. No one in my family has it. My scalp bleeds 24/7 and my entire body is flaking. Absolute suicide fuel when you can’t even play the game to cope without wearing a hat to prevent dead skin to get in your headset. I can’t even LDAR in peace because my bacne itches all the damn time. I have to cut my own hair because barbers get disgusted by my millions of dead skin.

Rope is calling my name ngl
Try Betamethasone 2 times a week.

fix your gut