Does anyone want to club max with me here on weekends in Manchester area?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Title. Dm me

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Someone go and take pics of the slays he gets type shit :feelsokman:

I have no money

Someone go and take pics of the slays he gets type shit :feelsokman:
Maybe blur his face since he’s a secret nigga but take pics of the hoes I always wanted to see what this autist is pulling in clubs

Maybe blur his face since he’s a secret nigga but take pics of the hoes I always wanted to see what this autist is pulling in clubs
Fuck you bro I’ve got a pic of her the girl I slayed

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Come to London you can slay in the club and I’ll be in the corner with a cup in my hand recording

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and WishIwasChico
Come to London you can slay in the club and I’ll be in the corner with a cup in my hand recording
Hahaha fuck allat bro

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
@flippasav

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
No bro but we can
Cool. When I see you will you just be a monitor with tinder screenshots. Manchester is good also for any events. Pulled there last time.

• JFL
Cool. When I see you will you just be a monitor with tinder screenshots. Manchester is good also for any events. Pulled there last time.
Hahaha and mirin

im in america bro

Im like 5'7 and live in curryland so no

• JFL
Made her ragequit by my opinions and behaviour yet she knew the deal with me straight-up and she was giga autistic.
How did you slay her give the story

Title. Dm me
A shame. I’m going to Brom this weekend to try slay. Just finished with Liverpool on Easter Saturday. Manchesters a weird place to club so I hear.

• +1
A shame. I’m going to Brom this weekend to try slay. Just finished with Liverpool on Easter Saturday. Manchesters a weird place to club so I hear.
Check Dm asap

How did you slay her give the story
Just chattet to her at a concert and kept convincing her to go to more clubs. No slay. Texted her recently tho jfl and she asked me to block her giga jfl not doing that cucked shit, at least she had the decency but shes mental.

Birmingham?

• +1