Does avoiding sugar give hollow cheeks?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
Wondering if I should avoid sugar completely in hopes of getting hollow cheeks or if I should wait and hope my facial bone structure becomes more prominent with age since I'm 15

It’s not just sugar but facial fat and bf% in general, low sugar intake should help with debloating though

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Detective, One Rep Max and 2 others
No, in fact you should eat MORE sugar to maximize height growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, Niksy, sudanguy and 9 others
hallow cheeks are purely genetics

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and fuxkdakikez
Hollow cheeks are a pretty uncommon feature tbh, as it takes a combination of factors to get a hollow cheek.

Sugar can make you fat, which in return will cover your genetic bone structure and hollow cheek. Though, sugar in isolation doesn't really make you fat, it's a signicany contributing factor, and so cutting it out all together will result in fat loss.

Oh also, even if you have good hollow cheeks, lighting plays a role no matter what...

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and tiredfault
sugar gives me hollows keep believing jewish kabbalah pysop

richard only ate candies no hollow cheeks for your genetics

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Niksy, sudanguy and 3 others
richard only ate candies no hollow cheeks for your genetics
He also had missing teeth and did drugs which made his cheeks more hollow.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and sub5c3l
Wondering if I should avoid sugar completely in hopes of getting hollow cheeks or if I should wait and hope my facial bone structure becomes more prominent with age since I'm 15
if you really want hallow cheeks you can take potassium but takes the water out of your brain so you become really braindead

sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, sudanguy, Detective and 1 other person
Only sugar that helps with hollow cheeks is cocaine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, sudanguy, One Rep Max and 1 other person
if you really want hallow cheeks you can take potassium but takes the water out of your brain so you become really braindead
I'll risk it 😈

Hollow cheeks are a pretty uncommon feature tbh, as it takes a combination of factors to get a hollow cheek.

Sugar can make you fat, which in return will cover your genetic bone structure and hollow cheek. Though, sugar in isolation doesn't really make you fat, it's a signicany contributing factor, and so cutting it out all together will result in fat loss.

Oh also, even if you have good hollow cheeks, lighting plays a role no matter what...
I'm not fat I'm pretty skinny, and my jaw is really defined and from my side profile my cheekbone is prominent but can I still do nothing to gain hollow cheeks?

I'm not fat I'm pretty skinny, and my jaw is really defined and from my side profile my cheekbone is prominent but can I still do nothing to gain hollow cheeks?

Water retention can be a slight issue, so maybe try cut down on sodium and go low carb.

Also, you say your skinny, but are you lean? Anything 15+ percent bodyfat will result in lack of bone structure and definition. I would personally recommend getting to 12 percent bodyfat to have peak bone structure.

Building up masseter muscles can also create hollow cheeks, so chew hard gum consistently. Also, make sure not to overwork your buccinator muscles. You can do that by proper swallowing and chewing techniques. Take smaller bites of food and use your tongue to break down the food, along with your front teeth, this way your not overworking buccinators.

if you come and suck my cock you’ll get hollow cheeks boyo

Water retention can be a slight issue, so maybe try cut down on sodium and go low carb.

Also, you say your skinny, but are you lean? Anything 15+ percent bodyfat will result in lack of bone structure and definition. I would personally recommend getting to 12 percent bodyfat to have peak bone structure.

Building up masseter muscles can also create hollow cheeks, so chew hard gum consistently. Also, make sure not to overwork your buccinator muscles. You can do that by proper swallowing and chewing techniques. Take smaller bites of food and use your tongue to break down the food, along with your front teeth, this way your not overworking buccinators.
So is sodium worse than sugar in terms of water retention? Also I try not to swallow with my buccinato but it's hard to get used to, also I think I'm maybe sub 15% bf but tbh not really sure I'd assume tho I'm really skinny

Getting lean and avoiding sugar and salt did it for me but yet agian my bine sturcture is good

Avoid sugar, it won't give you hollow cheeks, but will debloat you by a lot

No cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
So is sodium worse than sugar in terms of water retention? Also I try not to swallow with my buccinato but it's hard to get used to, also I think I'm maybe sub 15% bf but tbh not really sure I'd assume tho I'm really skinny
I would cut it all out tbh. No sugar or sodium and low carb diet. Also, drink loads of water with electrolytes.

If you need a little bit of sugar, just eat berries but that's it.

Yea sodium is worse but the problem is if you have any muscle you will look flat and shit, so it’s best to only cut sodium in winter when you can hide in winter clothes

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
because he was bloated he couldve had hallow cheeks if he wasnt bloated
yeah… everyone can… and in most cases “bloated” just means high BMI (cope)

yeah… everyone can… and in most cases “bloated” just means high BMI (cope)
if your boneless your not gonna have hallow cheeks its mainly genetics

it depends on bone structure too nigga
the mass of the buccinator muscle. If you have low enough body fat you will get bloated cheeks. If you starvemaxx you will become skinny fat and not achieve hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
no xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
sugar is very important, a swollen face usually causes high body fat percentage and hypothyroidism