DOES BIMATOPROST REALLY NARROW YOUR IPD?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
TITLE AND IF SO HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

IM WONDERING BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IVE NEVER USED AND NEVER PLANNED ON USING, I USE HYDROCORTISONE SOMETIMES TO THIN MY NASAL TIP SKIN TO MAKE IT APPEAR MORE DEFINED AND IM WONDERING IF THERES ANY RISK OF THAT SOMEHOW NARROWING MY IPD BECAUSE BIMATOPROST IS USED BY SOME TO THIN NOSE SKIN AS WELL TOO.

IF MY TOPICAL STEROID USAGE MADE MY IPD MORE NARROW IM GONNA FUCKING ROPE JFL

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
THERE IS ONE REPORTED EXPERIENCE CHECK @ggmax THREAD ON IT. IT IS UNLIKELY BUT THEORETICALLY POSSIBLE BY REDUCING FAT PAD VOLUME.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax? and Deleted member 19766
I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE GLAUCOMA OR HYPERTHYREODITIS. IN THAT CASE IT MAKES SENSE BECAUSE THE ORBITALS ARE ANGLED OUTWARDS AND IF THE EYE COMES FORWARD, THE IPD INCREASES, THUS PUSHING THE EYE BACK (BIMATOPROST IS USED TO TREAT GLAUCOMA) BRINGS THE EYES CLOSER TOGETHER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, howtoloooksmax? and Deleted member 19766
DOES BIMBO POST REALLY NARROW YOUR IPD?

I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE GLAUCOMA OR HYPERTHYREODITIS. IN THAT CASE IT MAKES SENSE BECAUSE THE ORBITALS ARE ANGLED OUTWARDS AND IF THE EYE COMES FORWARD, THE IPD INCREASES, THUS PUSHING THE EYE BACK (BIMATOPROST IS USED TO TREAT GLAUCOMA) BRINGS THE EYES CLOSER TOGETHER
SO IS HYDROCORTISONE FINE THEN? IT THINS THE SKIN LIKE BIMATOPROST THO BUT IDT ITS USED FOR TREATING GLAUCOMA.

I MIGHT HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM TBH, GETTING MY BLOOD WORK DONE IN A FEW WEEKS. WOULD THIS APPLY TO HYPO TOO OR JUST HYPER?

SO IS HYDROCORTISONE FINE THEN? IT THINS THE SKIN LIKE BIMATOPROST THO BUT IDT ITS USED FOR TREATING GLAUCOMA.

I MIGHT HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM TBH, GETTING MY BLOOD WORK DONE IN A FEW WEEKS. WOULD THIS APPLY TO HYPO TOO OR JUST HYPER?
YES HYDROCORTISONE IS FINE IN THIS REGARD.

IT IS ONLY HYPERTHYREODISM AND USUALLY ONLY A CERTAIN FORM OF AUTOIMMUNE HYPERTHYREODISM (MORBUS BASEDOW)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax? and Deleted member 19766
YES HYDROCORTISONE IS FINE IN THIS REGARD.

IT IS ONLY HYPERTHYREODISM AND USUALLY ONLY A CERTAIN FORM OF AUTOIMMUNE HYPERTHYREODISM (MORBUS BASEDOW)
THANK ALLAH

ANY TIPS ON FRAUDING WIDER IPD BHAI? I SHAVE THE MIDDLE OF MY EYEBROW A LOT SO THEY LOOK FURTHER APART.

• JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
Nope, I actually know someone that have no glaucoma nor hyperthyreoditis, he used it only to reduce IPD and it worked (he recently gave me permission to show pics by DM if you want to see). By the way, glaucoma doesnt affect the positioning nor angle of the eyes, so it wouldnt make sense at all for it to only decrease IPD in people with glaucoma (its not even used for hyperthyreoditis).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zenflix
TITLE AND IF SO HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

IM WONDERING BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IVE NEVER USED AND NEVER PLANNED ON USING, I USE HYDROCORTISONE SOMETIMES TO THIN MY NASAL TIP SKIN TO MAKE IT APPEAR MORE DEFINED AND IM WONDERING IF THERES ANY RISK OF THAT SOMEHOW NARROWING MY IPD BECAUSE BIMATOPROST IS USED BY SOME TO THIN NOSE SKIN AS WELL TOO.

IF MY TOPICAL STEROID USAGE MADE MY IPD MORE NARROW IM GONNA FUCKING ROPE JFL
Its not gonna happen with hydrocortisone and by using it in your nose, even if it was bimatoprost it wouldnt happen because the nose vessels wouldnt be able to pull the product inside the eyes (noses are poorly vascularized).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Nope, I actually know someone that have no glaucoma nor hyperthyreoditis, he used it only to reduce IPD and it worked (he recently gave me permission to show pics by DM if you want to see). By the way, glaucoma doesnt affect the positioning nor angle of the eyes, so it wouldnt make sense at all for it to only decrease IPD in people with glaucoma (its not even used for hyperthyreoditis).
if you have ever seen a patient with acute glauoma you would know teh eyes inrease in volume as well. urious to see pics you mentioned.

Please dm me pics

if you have ever seen a patient with acute glauoma you would know teh eyes inrease in volume as well. urious to see pics you mentioned.
No matter that, I already have definitive proof, and I would literally be up to bet money that anyone here that start using bimatoprost directly in their eye is going to shorten their IPD by at least 2mm (after at least 5 months minimum using it). If someone is serious about it and willing to provide medical measurements of their IPD prior and after those minimum 5 months using it daily I am literally willing to bet money on it here. This is not theory anymore, its factual, and even in theory alone, the surgeon that had it reduced by 4mm with bimatoprost in the case study didnt get his eye pressure altered at all while his IPD was shortening. Reason Im being serious on this is because this is first and foremost a looksmaxxing forum and here there is an effective proven method for those who want to specifically reduce their IPD, and just going around saying it wont work in healthy eyes is a disservice to those people.
As I said I already know someone that reduced his IPD with that (and he doesnt have glaucoma nor any other kind of eye issue), and if someone wants to do it Im willing to put money on the table they will loose 2mm IPD minimum after 5 months, I just require they show medically taken measurements before and after, and post videos everyday (or send me by DM) applying the product everyday (to make sure they arent forgetting to use it and then skewing the process over).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Why is it possible to reduce IPD but not improve it?
Life is so sad as low IPD is the worst...

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and Deleted member 19766
Its not gonna happen with hydrocortisone and by using it in your nose, even if it was bimatoprost it wouldnt happen because the nose vessels wouldnt be able to pull the product inside the eyes (noses are poorly vascularized).
goddamn that is fucking awful. so people using latisse for their eyelashes are literally all narrowing down their ipds? JFL!

what if I were to use hydrocortisone on my eyes? I know I will NEVER do this but I just wanna be 100% sure I will be safe from Ipd Narrowing, even if I fucking rub it everywhere for some fucking dumb reason idk.

I will never even touch a bottle of latisse, even if I had a gun pointed at me.

and one last thing, do you have any idea WHY it does this? how is it possible for it to reduce IPD?

Can I see the pictures? I have to use a corticosteroid because of my ilness I am scared of this happening

No matter that, I already have definitive proof, and I would literally be up to bet money that anyone here that start using bimatoprost directly in their eye is going to shorten their IPD by at least 2mm (after at least 5 months minimum using it). If someone is serious about it and willing to provide medical measurements of their IPD prior and after those minimum 5 months using it daily I am literally willing to bet money on it here. This is not theory anymore, its factual, and even in theory alone, the surgeon that had it reduced by 4mm with bimatoprost in the case study didnt get his eye pressure altered at all while his IPD was shortening. Reason Im being serious on this is because this is first and foremost a looksmaxxing forum and here there is an effective proven method for those who want to specifically reduce their IPD, and just going around saying it wont work in healthy eyes is a disservice to those people.
As I said I already know someone that reduced his IPD with that (and he doesnt have glaucoma nor any other kind of eye issue), and if someone wants to do it Im willing to put money on the table they will loose 2mm IPD minimum after 5 months, I just require they show medically taken measurements before and after, and post videos everyday (or send me by DM) applying the product everyday (to make sure they arent forgetting to use it and then skewing the process over).
But what does it cause to lower ipd? Like does it reduce the fat on the area....what is the reason?

would it theoretically be possible to increase the fat in those areas instead, and could it widen the ipd?

would it theoretically be possible to increase the fat in those areas instead, and could it widen the ipd?
Theoretically yah. But it's not practical at all as it's too dangerous and will most likely blind you. There is an old thread here somewhere, but it was after observing the effect of OD instead of bimatoprost

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Theoretically yah. But it's not practical at all as it's too dangerous and will most likely blind you. There is an old thread here somewhere, but it was after observing the effect of OD instead of bimatoprost
i’m planning on using volufiline on my undereyes, do you know if it would affect the fat deposits that affect ipd at all?

or would i literally have to pour that shit in my eye

I don't think it affects the ipd at all tbh
And even if it did it wouldn't be that great coz it will make the eyes less deepset like a reverse orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and looksmidder