Does bones mashing work

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
I’ve been hearing mixed things about bones mashing and if it can actually grow the facial bones. I am currently 15 and I feel like I like facial definition involved. Would bones mashing work in fixing this lack of volume.

Solution
G
If you are still going through puberty, your bones will naturally grow. However, to maximize that growth, it is important to optimize your testosterone levels.
24zoa8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, 97baHater, socialcel and 1 other person
There’s a mixed opinions about the stuff so it wasn’t a dumb question . Some people say that all cars asymmetry and ruin your facial bones. As well as scarring
It doesn't work; in most cases, it causes haphazard bone growth, and often the perceived effectiveness is simply due to the initial swelling,

If you are still going through puberty, your bones will naturally grow. However, to maximize that growth, it is important to optimize your testosterone levels.

Solution
Supplements?

No, but do it yourself buccal fat removal surgery works.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rolloftape and socialcel
dont bonesmash at 15, it does work, but because ur skull is still changing u might fuck up something u dont wabt toi fuck up, wait till ur 20 at least

most supplements are cope due to their shit bioavailability but if you still wanna get themm create a stack with zinc vitamin d3 boron vitamin k2 and magnesium
I will try to increase test and bones

Stop stop stop this shit it’s cope, just go to the gym for now and get haircuts and dress nice and when ur 18 19 20 then u consider surgery if you still need it but don’t do this shit ur too young

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
I’ve been hearing mixed things about bones mashing and if it can actually grow the facial bones. I am currently 15 and I feel like I like facial definition involved. Would bones mashing work in fixing this lack of volume.
15 . Man you are still in the middle of growth . If you wanna end up like an ogre do it but trust when we say JUST LIGHT MAX FOR NOW. Do not touch test or other shit for dear lord