Does carrotmaxxing work?

zXX

zXX

"I simply am not there"
I have been carrotmaxxing for about a week and havent noticed a ton. I mean carrots are tasty its just is it doing what its supposed to?

Yes. Get in alot of vitamin D or Sun with sunscreen on with a walk. Been eating half a bag of baby carrots with olive oil hummus and then making a meal that has spinach in it (hella vitamin a) and I went from extremely dry and pale to back to my normal tanned skin color after about 2 weeks. I have brutal skin genetics too so i can't imagine how it would be for a normie

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
YES
im not from tiktok i swear!

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Newday*V3
no, the conversion rate for beta-carotene to vit A is like 12:1, not to mention shit bioavailability. Literally just take vit A supplements instead if you want

Beta-carotene gives carrots their color, but you're not a carrot now are you

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
no, the conversion rate for beta-carotene to vit A is like 12:1, not to mention shit bioavailability. Literally just take vit A supplements instead if you want

Beta-carotene gives carrots their color, but you're not a carrot now are you
wouldnt beta carotene pills work though? I take 30,000 IUs and I've already seen a slight difference

I have been carrotmaxxing for about a week and havent noticed a ton. I mean carrots are tasty its just is it doing what its supposed to?
shut up tiktokcel