Is it over? (16)

yen

yen

Greycel Warlord and Leader
I've been depressed and pretty fat for my whole life, I have bones and eyebrows so those are the only things that save me. How bad does being fat affect you in teen years? Are there any easy ways to lose the fat without doing too much work?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and NorwoodAscender
I've been depressed and pretty fat for my whole life, I have bones and eyebrows so those are the only things that save me. How bad does being fat affect you in teen years? Are there any easy ways to lose the fat without doing too much work?
if you want to lose fat your going to have to put in the work but it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, yen and wackedchives
just loose the weight and stop being depressed be happy and go live your life

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yen
yeah nigger its over being fat messes with ur hormones so yeah u gotta kill urself there's no saving you also ur a faggot and ur mom gives me head

• +1
Reactions: agent0514, piec, med and 2 others
"You just gotta take that first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something"

-Jeremy Ray Meeks

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
to lose fat youre gonna have to work hard
there are many resources online but many are just misinformation and trying to sell their product
id recommend watching a guy called "natural hypertrophy" on yt since one of his philosophies is to never sell anything or make money with yt

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, poopoohead, nathan and 1 other person
yeah nigger its over being fat messes with ur hormones so yeah u gotta kill urself there's no saving you also ur a faggot and ur mom gives me head
Back to the call center buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, INB and mog_or_be_mogged
Just buy ozempic theory

• +1
to lose fat youre gonna have to work hard
there are many resources online but many are just misinformation and trying to sell their product
id recommend watching a guy called "natural hypertrophy" on yt sine one of his philosophies is to never sell anything or make money with yt
Thanks, I'll make sure to check it out

• +1
it’s going to be a lot of effort. but every single day you put in this effort it will get a little easier. best of luck man.

• +1
Reactions: yen and NotCarv
Does it actually work?
Yuh uh, beware of colateral effects, @RealSurgerymax commented on it on his pinned stories on ig

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, yen and NorwoodAscender
it’s going to be a lot of effort. but every single day you put in this effort it will get a little easier. best of luck man.
Too optimistic for this forum, you are a rare gem

• +1
  • +1
u should prolly start losing weight, the depression might be from low t high e because of aromatase in the fat cels.

• +1
Reactions: yen
u should prolly start losing weight, the depression might be from low t high e because of aromatase in the fat cels.
I'm going to start eating less and walking more, thanks

Losing weight literally requires no effort at all. Don't even need to get out of bed anymore. Just do nothing, even eating.

Losing weight literally requires no effort at all. Don't even need to get out of bed anymore. Just do nothing, even eating.
Isn't starving yourself bad for you?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing