It’s over

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
Im about to crash out on a nigga that press my buttons even a bit either it be accidental or not I will fucking almost kill a nigga with my hands and will fucking kick their head and strangle them so unbelievably pissed and empty at the same time I need to feel something I have been doing the same things my whole life and it doesn’t get better and when it seems it does it’s just masked over a downhill slope to even more problems

Im about to crash out on a nigga that press my buttons even a bit either it be accidental or not I will fucking almost kill a nigga with my hands and will fucking kick their head and strangle them so unbelievably pissed and empty at the same time I need to feel something I have been doing the same things my whole life and it doesn’t get better and when it seems it does it’s just masked over a downhill slope to even more problems
lmao

Mirin nigger inhibition, crash out is the only way