It’s so Over

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Tried dating apps after my breakup, to move on. Even with my most frauded pics where I look decent, get piss all results. They’re old photos where I’m better looking too . The matches I do get are probably on par with my ex tbh but I can’t be asked man.

This shit sucks, wasted a good thing over stupid decisions. Actually ropefuel, likely looking at loneliness for a while now. My brother goes from girl to girl with ease but it’s over for me lmao. Ex doesn’t wanna fix it, she ofc SMV mogs me to shit because hole. Now she’s on a “girls trip,” god why do punish me so?

Imagine cheating as a 5’7 ltn lmao, I’m beyond braindead

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, PointOfNoReturn and sub5c3l
These same pics got me much better results just 2yrs ago. FaceLMS is right, standards are constantly rising, day by day, year by year. Get yourself a loyal bitch before it’s too late

how tf does a 5'7 ltn get to cheat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and ShowerMaxxing
how tf does a 5'7 ltn get to cheat?
Rizz, I didn’t cheat cheat. I just sexted chicks, height don’t matter there and pics can be frauded. Tbf she caught me doing it before and forgave me. I kept doing it because thought I could do better and didn’t believe I loved her. Paying with my sanity now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy and Manletmachine
Over for u my nigga

>girls trip
You just know she is getting her back obliterated, it’s obER.