I talked to a surgeon about the self buccal fat removal surgery

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I talked to a surgeon about the self buccal fat removal surgery, I showed him masterbreeder's thread and he didn't react well, this is what he said.

"Absolutely horrifying. I've never ever seen anything like this in my whole life. I am hoping he sanitized the equipment before the self buccal-fat removal surgery to avoid any bacterias that could cause serious harm. As a buccal fat removal surgeon who has did over 100+ successful buccal fat removals, my mind can't comprehend this, and the fact that you are only 15 years old makes it even worse. You were young, as you were getting older, you were going to lose that baby fat from your face, so what was the point of this? The risk of hitting a nerve or an artery and damaging them is high which could cause serious harm. I am wishing the best for your recovery, take care."

This is what a buccal fat removal surgeon said @masterbreeder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 61895

hi

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Send link to the post jfl

I talked to a surgeon about the self buccal fat removal surgery, I showed him masterbreeder's thread and he didn't react well, this is what he said.

"Absolutely horrifying. I've never ever seen anything like this in my whole life. I am hoping he sanitized the equipment before the self buccal-fat removal surgery to avoid any bacterias that could cause serious harm. As a buccal fat removal surgeon who has did over 100+ successful buccal fat removals, my mind can't comprehend this, and the fact that you are only 15 years old makes it even worse. You were young, as you were getting older, you were going to lose that baby fat from your face, so what was the point of this? The risk of hitting a nerve or an artery and damaging them is high which could cause serious harm. I am wishing the best for your recovery, take care."

i dont know how he didnt die of an infection💀

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Basic common sense.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
He might we don't know
ive met some really mentally ill people on this forum but this guy tops it 💀, im betting hes gonna die in about 2 weeks of sepsis whats your bet