Buccal Fat Removal Update - Confirmed Botch

J

jessexxxx

Iron
Going to kill myself. I made a post stating I had infraorbital implants, tear trough grafting, and buccal fat removal. First two went well; however, my buccal fat removal was gravely botched. Just saw my plastic surgeon today and confirmed botch. Seroma and parotid duct damage. Did aspiration and botox and prescribed me an anticholinergic. He said I might need surgery though if conservative treatments don’t resolve this to fix my parotid duct.

Descended hard going to rope

Even if this is fixed, I might have permanent fibrosis due to the seroma; Someone please lmk what I should take to mitigate fibrosis development

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, socialcel, WhiteGoodman and 5 others
anything for the hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, BeanletMogger, mtcut3plush and 4 others
Did u leanmax before doing buccal fat removal btw?

the road to chad is more of a gamble than blackjack

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, SteveRogers, RealSurgerymax and 5 others
It was dumb to do buccal removal tbh, but maybe get fatter

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and WhiteGoodman
the road to chad is more of a gamble than blackjack
I already had a good life; I was a HTN and now if I develop fibrosis i’ll perma be just normie

It was dumb to do buccal removal tbh, but maybe get fatter
I had a shit ton of buccal fat it was the only thing holding me back from upper tier htn tbh. He said I had some of the biggest buccal fat he’s ever seen too bad that he botched me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers and Mr. President
Did u leanmax before doing buccal fat removal btw?
yes i’m 15 percent bf year round still have somewhat chubby cheeks and had buccal fat asymmetry

I already had a good life; I was a HTN and now if I develop fibrosis i’ll perma be just normie
well, you knew that the human harmony is sensitive and knew you could get botched. just gotta thug it out

yes i’m 15 percent bf year round still have somewhat chubby cheeks and had buccal fat asymmetry
jesus christ why do the surgery at 15% should have at least got to 10-12. pretty much everyone has chubby cheeks at 15 broooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, Framemogger69, redmaxx and 2 others
jesus christ why do the surgery at 15% should have at least got to 10-12. pretty much everyone has chubby cheeks at 15 broooo
i was greedy i already had decent hollowing with slight cheek suck that woudknt be called out on

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
i was greedy i already had decent hollowing with slight cheek suck that woudknt be called out on
exactly mannn. if u had a decent hollowing at 15 u wouldn’t have needed the surgery if u got to 10-12. please ask the forum next time bro but good luck trying to fix it

• +1
Reactions: zeemo
Isnt a seroma usually able to go away by itself though? btw can i get a dm pic of it aswell

Can confirm botchery

• +1
Reactions: jessexxxx
Surgeons for each of the 3 procedures?

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Nigga 15 to 10 % is where you see the most improvement

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
Wtf this surgery can get botched? I thought it was simple surgery

Wtf this surgery can get botched? I thought it was simple surgery
same these risks weren’t well articulated to me by my surgeon. Had i known, I wouldn’t have done this shit

What exactly has resulted from this Botch? What results from seroma and duct damage, does it make your face look weird or is it functional damage?

You probably needed a wider jaw and zygos for hollow cheeks.

You probably needed a wider jaw and zygos for hollow cheeks.
not in the slightest have a huge jaw and good zygomatic eminence just had a subhuman negative vector

What exactly has resulted from this Botch? What results from seroma and duct damage, does it make your face look weird or is it functional damage?
just look quite swollen after eating my face swells due to left side having parotid duct obstruction due to damage

Please tell me you did clen first

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Going to kill myself. I made a post stating I had infraorbital implants, tear trough grafting, and buccal fat removal. First two went well; however, my buccal fat removal was gravely botched. Just saw my plastic surgeon today and confirmed botch. Seroma and parotid duct damage. Did aspiration and botox and prescribed me an anticholinergic. He said I might need surgery though if conservative treatments don’t resolve this to fix my parotid duct.

Even if this is fixed, I might have permanent fibrosis due to the seroma; Someone please lmk what I should take to mitigate fibrosis development
Can you send me pics so i can judge if its botched or not, aesthetically speaking?

Pls on before/After

Got a picture of that?

How aggressive was the buccal fat removal? What % was removed do you know?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Octavian_Augustus
I am fine now no permanent defect full buccal fat pad extraction
So you just panic and nothink happen?
Can you still Senf before/after photos?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
op didnt even need that surgery in the first place but it is what it is.

OP can you send it to me too

Please get in to peptide and steroid treatments, they can have great benefits foe healing major and unusual injuries

I am fine now no permanent defect full buccal fat pad extraction
Wooow. So everything turned out ok in the end. Pls post results

Send pics

Take another gamble and get facial tattoos, nothing to lose if you are gonna fall to normie tier might as well pray to the RNG gods again

You have to cowmaxx now