I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF (⚠️ GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely a looksmin, but not actually cuz it's fake
IMG 1831

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Van
Meanwhile I'm too high inhib for topical minoxidil I kneel lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SteveRogers, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
bro how did you do it, did you have any anesthesia or anything?

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
bro how did you do it, did you have any anesthesia or anything?
No I have a high pain tolerance I injected this like minor ache pain thing from CVS before I started though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, PickleTheSlayer and Iamlildarki
No I have a high pain tolerance I injected this like minor ache pain thing from CVS before I started though
damm how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
are you feeling okay rn? what antibiotic are u on? i can help

what in the actual fuck OP, fuck antibiotics, it's so over for you enjoy your life without face nerves you dumb schizo nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox
balls of steel

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Holy shart, OP... wish I was a low inhib STUD like you are
JESUS

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pslpapi, aesthetic beauty, SteveRogers and 1 other person
what in the actual fuck OP, fuck antibiotics, it's so over for you
I haven’t experienced any bad side effects yet though

WE MAKIN IT OUT THE inceldom WITH THIS ONE 🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
SO MANY QUESTIONS
1. DID YOU FUCKING CUT YOUR CHEEKS FROM THE INSIDE, TOOK THE FAT OUT THEN STITCHED IT, ALL BY YOURSELF. HOW? DID YOU USE A MIRROR OR SOMETHING WHAT THE FUCK
2. WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GET BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL IN SOME PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC AND DID IT BY YOURSELF
3. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS AT 15 YEARS OF AGE

• +1
Reactions: randomop
I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

I will post my cheeks when they start to hollow out from it in a few weeks.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
How tf r you still alive💀

Reminder OP is 15. The whole world tells kids they're retarded and they still don't listen, even on forums like these.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, shalomnigga, Red Fox and 1 other person
Hope it works out for you bro

• +1
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
SO MANY QUESTIONS
1. DID YOU FUCKING CUT YOUR CHEEKS FROM THE INSIDE, TOOK THE FAT OUT THEN STITCHED IT, ALL BY YOURSELF. HOW? DID YOU USE A MIRROR OR SOMETHING WHAT THE FUCK
2. WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GET BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL IN SOME PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC AND DID IT BY YOURSELF
3. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS AT 15 YEARS OF AGE
Yeah inside the cheek, I practiced stitching on a banana before doing it. I used my mom's makeup mirror for it. I went to a place that offers orthodontic treatment, including buccal fat removal. I asked about it, and they said to me that I have to be 18 years old. So, I watched videos and learned how to do it myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SteveRogers, szolliontaraelis and 4 others
Yeah inside the cheek, I practiced stitching on a banana before doing it. I used my mom's makeup mirror for it. I went to a place that offers orthodontic treatment, including buccal fat removal. I asked about it, and they said to me that I have to be 18 years old. So, I watched videos and learned how to do it myself.
what instruments did you use?

Did you fucking compare your cheeks to a banana JFL
I wont say mirin low inhibition or some shit like that
This is just purely retarded
Youll most likely gain that buccal fat back from shitty diet btw
I hope you dont die from an infection or something lmao

Did you fucking compare your cheeks to a banana JFL
I wont say mirin low inhibition or some shit like that
This is just purely retarded
Youll most likely gain that buccal fat back from shitty diet btw
I hope you dont die from an infection or something lmao
You are retarded nigga it’s a permanent removal it doesn’t come back in that area ever again

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and asdvek
You are retarded nigga it’s a permanent removal it doesn’t come back in that area ever again
It's well known that you can gain the fat back after buccal fat removal if you don't eat well

It's well known that you can gain the fat back after buccal fat removal if you don't eat well
“So, can buccal fat come back? Buccal fat removal is considered a long-term solution to reducing excess fullness in your cheeks. Once the fat is removed from your body, it does not come back. However, patients should keep in mind that buccal fat may increase with future weight gain.“ obviously I’m not going to gain 50lbs I’m cutting rn but it never comes back fully to what it was

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and asdvek
“So, can buccal fat come back? Buccal fat removal is considered a long-term solution to reducing excess fullness in your cheeks. Once the fat is removed from your body, it does not come back. However, patients should keep in mind that buccal fat may increase with future weight gain.“ obviously I’m not going to gain 50lbs I’m cutting rn but it never comes back fully to what it was
Did you go to a doctor btw?
Also you should be aware of the fact that just one wrong bacteria in the wrong place = death
I'm fucking confused how you didn't hit a nerve, even professional surgeons hit nerves sometimes but this 15yo performing self surgery at home in front of his mirror didn't hit a nerve :lul:
Or maybe you did and dont know yet..Hope u didnt though that shit no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, rolloftape and V-neko
Did you go to a doctor btw?
Also you should be aware of the fact that just one wrong bacteria in the wrong place = death
I'm fucking confused how you didn't hit a nerve, even professional surgeons hit nerves sometimes but this 15yo performing self surgery at home in front of his mirror didn't hit a nerve :lul:
Or maybe you did and dont know yet..Hope u didnt though that shit no joke
I hit something, but I haven’t felt any nerve damage though.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
Real shit, good job OP. I hope you like how it turns out!

• +1

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

Bro will probably recover because he is 15, how didnt your parents find out about this lol.

• +1
Bro will probably recover because he is 15
trust me, when you cut your own face open, you don't have a higher chance of recovering because of 15yo age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox and V-neko

masterbreeder

where did you find the videos on how you should do it?
how did you know how to do it?

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

why tf would you do a surgery on yourself😂

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

I love you master

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

Mirin

Dude did work? No before and after? Ill totally try this if u post how to do it
are you retarded or something? do you know how much more risky this is than fat dissolving?

fyi this is not even real as he ripped the photos straight from an older thread of someone who actually did do it.

are you retarded or something? do you know how much more risky this is than fat dissolving?

fyi this is not even real as he ripped the photos straight from an older thread of someone who actually did do it.
No i saw that thread, this is new media

No i saw that thread, this is new media
this by a very large margin the stupidest thing ever attempted on this forum then.

reading back now bro didnt even use proper antibiotics wtf. like i diy injected filler and this is still fucking baffling to me

• +1
this by a very large margin the stupidest thing ever attempted on this forum then.

reading back now bro didnt even use proper antibiotics wtf. like i diy injected filler and this is still fucking baffling to me
Damn why u such a pussy? Im totally doing this dnr ur high inhib cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and kovacs

Injecting filler by yourself is almost as crazy, no offence

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and kovacs
Status
Not open for further replies.