I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF (⚠️ GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan
Go to a doctor and tell him how you did surgery on yourself like a retard or rob a pharmacy or hospital.
do you think my mom will get in trouble for this though?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
do you think my mom will get in trouble for this though?
I'm not a lawyer and I have no idea where you live. Even if your mom gets in trouble, the alternative option is dying of meningitis. Make your choice nigga

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore and got.daim
I'm not a lawyer and I have no idea where you live. Even if your mom gets in trouble, the alternative option is dying of meningitis. Make your choice nigga
True alright I will go tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 3 others
Go today. If you die then feds and media will swarm this forum and we'll all be fucked
Don’t arrest me officer (Every single post I made on this forum is fictional. No one, nothing reflects real life and should not be taken seriously)

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

I will post my cheeks when they start to hollow out from it in a few weeks.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
HOLY FUCK YOU ACTUALLY DID IT

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and CoreSchizo
Did your millimeter worth of brow lowering work?

its 1am brother
Tell the doctor exactly what you did. I'm not sure if he'll give you surgical prophylactic antibiotics or meningitis antibiotics but you need orals or IV infusion

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I hope it turns out well, all the best brocel

• +1
Tell the doctor exactly what you did. I'm not sure if he'll give you surgical prophylactic antibiotics or meningitis antibiotics but you need orals or IV infusion
If he's already on oral antibiotics he'll be alright I think. He just needs to keep his oral hygiene on point by making sure his mouth is clean after he eats or drinks anything besides water.

Attachments

• buccal-fat-pad-removal-postop-instructions (1).pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 0
If he's already on oral antibiotics he'll be alright I think. He just needs to keep his oral hygiene on point by making sure his mouth is clean after he eats or drinks anything besides water.
He’s not on orals. He’s on a shitty otc topical

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
You just operated on your fucking face in your bathroom mirror. It would be hilarious if it went septic and they had to remove your lower jaw
Highest inhib comment I’ve ever seen.
OP you just increased 1 PSL.
Most people pay minimum $5k for this.
Congrats.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, shalomnigga, ominion and 1 other person
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Why are people so retarded here?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox and randomop
DIY monobloc next

Ultimate brainrot
Go for part 2

Highest inhib comment I’ve ever seen.
OP you just increased 1 PSL.
Most people pay minimum $5k for this.
Congrats.
Not cutting into your face with a scalpel and needles is not “high inhib” it’s called not being an idiot

DIY at-home orbital box osteotomy next!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fufurjde, got.daim and 1 other person
Crazy ass nigga respect it tho

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin and CoreSchizo
"So what happened?"
"I perform buccal fat removal on myself doc"

pm results tho its crazy
maybe also post results when its not swollen anymore

• +1
"So what happened?"
"I perform buccal fat removal on myself doc"
“so what happened”
“I removed my buccal fat you fat nose jooh now give me antibiotics before I rape your kike wife”

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, SteveRogers and 4lt.Real

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
Just know whatever happens stay safe pls

• +1

lowest inhib users

• +1
Mirin autism and low inhib, you're probably gonna age poorly tho if your boneless JFL.

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

Autismmaxxed but respecc low inhib

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

@BradAniston

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
bro, you had to buy chlorexidine beforehand to desinfect the area and your hands. also sterile surgical gloves, and you should've sent the materials to an autoclave to sterilize since it doesnt come sterile from the box.

i highly recommend that you keep in contact with a doctor for the next few days and explain what you did. also what antibiotics ur using? gotta be the right one. and if u feel bad, fever anything go and get help, surgical infection is no play. u fucked up with the biosafety but now u gotta keep alert.
praying for you lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CoreSchizo
bro, you had to buy chlorexidine beforehand to desinfect the area and your hands. also sterile surgical gloves, and you should've sent the materials to an autoclave to sterilize since it doesnt come sterile from the box.

i highly recommend that you keep in contact with a doctor for the next few days and explain what you did. also what antibiotics ur using? gotta be the right one. and if u feel bad, fever anything go and get help, surgical infection is no play. u fucked up with the biosafety but now u gotta keep alert.
praying for you lil bro
@masterbreeder

praying for you lil bro
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Praying to Gandy no infections or complications occur

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
yeah, he shouldnt have done it without proper knowledge. just knowing how to do the procedure isnt enough, since u have to actually live to enjoy the results and having no sterilization at all is playing russian roulette ngl

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, got.daim and Red Fox
Do DIY limb lengthening next and get ur mum to break ur femur innit

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and CoreSchizo

lowest inhib users
What happened did he die?

What happened did he die?
yes he drowned in pussy after his buccal fat was gone and died of suffocation from the cheeks that rode on his face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 1 other person
Pm results. Self surgery is of interest in the future tho u being younger than me doing this is mirin

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.