I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF (⚠️ GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 64493 and 1 other person
Diy LL next?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
and is this not going to age him like complete shit? getting fat pads removed at such a young age just can’t be good
damn this is on another level wtf

mf's cheeks gonna look like this at 20 JFL

Hanging-cheeks-You-can-do-this-for-sagging-cheeks-1024x575.jpg

(IF he doesn't die from the 20 infections spreading through his body)

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, LooksThinker, aspiringexcel and 2 others
R u retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
NO FUCKING WAY
I can't :lul:
what the fuck is happening to these little kids man
how why how why
15?
surgerys on yourself?
15?
I have so many questions
Ill do it too except my parents have surgeon friends who will do it for me, jfl at not having social status

pm me the pic bhai I'm mirin ngl
lower inhib than me
but I just have one question, what was going through your mind when doing this?
I was mostly scared of cutting too deep

Ill do it too except my parents have surgeon friends who will do it for me, jfl at not having social status
atleast you got actual surgeons lmao
do it, just keep in mind a lot of these surgerys get botched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Cope nigga you are not doing this fag

can u pm results pls?

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
atleast you got actual surgeons lmao
do it, just keep in mind a lot of these surgerys get botched
Its fine if they fuck me up ill shoot them, perks of living in america

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and PsychoDsk
I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

I will post my cheeks when they start to hollow out from it in a few weeks.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
you will sleep and might not wake up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, N8verBegan, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Its fine if they fuck me up ill shoot them, perks of living in america
rape them too, you will probably get praised in america doing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, homovirgin, Deleted member 64493 and 1 other person

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
Why not just use aqualyx or lemon bottle?

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
you will sleep and might not wake up
FR, nigga actually killed himself for this curry forum LMAO
Damn
We can't forget him, he really is the god of stupidity and low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore, homovirgin and 6 others
rape them too, you will probably get praised in america doing this
Will one of them bad asf the other ones like 80 so 2 wins, ill get put on the news too so + irl rep foids love criminals

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Will one of them bad asf the other ones like 80 so 2 wins, ill get put on the news too so + irl rep foids love criminals
ramirez 2.0 with hollow cheeks
I see no cons tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged

Attachments

• paris-france-18th-jan-2023-jordan-barrett-and-gaia-repossi-attend-the-givenchy-paris-fashion-w...jpg
    paris-france-18th-jan-2023-jordan-barrett-and-gaia-repossi-attend-the-givenchy-paris-fashion-w...jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
bro thats so fucking retarded and autistic... how to do it?

• JFL
Reactions: homovirgin
everyone, 15 yrs old
1 5
crazy

PM ME THE PICS
I've been waiting on this nigga the past 20 mins for pm'd pics too. He probably got light headed and passed out :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and PsychoDsk
imagine your parents finding out about this :lul:

Imagine feeding and raising a retard for 15 years only for him to accidentally kill himself by performing DIY buccal fat removal lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, raumDEuter, bronzeagepervert and 10 others
I think this is a world record tbh
Don’t think anyone in history got buccal fat removal at fucking 15 let alone preform it themselves

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, raumDEuter, LooksThinker and 7 others
I've been waiting on this nigga the past 20 mins for pm'd pics too. He probably got light headed and passed out :lul:
bro prob thinks 'brb gonna watch spongebob first, then I will flex (pass out and die) on these niggas'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, got.daim, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Imagine feeding and raising a retard for 15 years only for him to accidentally kill himself by performing DIY buccal fat removal lmao
I think this is a world record tbh
Don’t think anyone in history got buccal fat removal at fucking 15 let alone preform it themselves
I genuinely haven't laughed this much in ages
can't believe this nigga is 15 and doing diy surgerys lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Costcosuperstore, homovirgin and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, shalomnigga, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
@NorwoodAscender getting self done buccal fat removal at 15 has to be some of the most retarded shit ive seen

at his age he should have been focusing on jb maxxing and preserving his collagen, this just threw all of that out to the trash

i still admire his low inhib but this is sad i hope he recovers fine for this

another note, one thing is doing diy pdos or etc, but at a certain point why tf is it worth it to do diy procedures like buccal fat removal, the risk reward of doing this diy versus just saving up money and getting it done professionally seems like a no brainer???

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, raumDEuter, LooksThinker and 5 others
pm more photos the last nigga that did this ended up in hospital

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
@NorwoodAscender getting self done buccal fat removal at 15 has to be some of the most retarded shit ive seen

at his age he should have been focusing on jb maxxing and preserving his collagen, this just threw all of that out to the trash

another note, one thing is doing diy pdos or etc, but at a certain point why tf is it worth it to do diy procedures like buccal fat removal, the risk reward of doing this diy versus just saving up money and getting it done professionally seems like a no brainer???
But you forgot to mention the most important factor fuck it we ball

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, raumDEuter, homovirgin and 2 others

the worst thing is that he’s probably like 16-18% bodyfat doing this shit. he should’ve at least tried to lean down to 10-12% then reevaluate. there’s a good chance he wouldn’t even want/need it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, neverchadlite and 2 others
the worst thing is that he’s probably like 16-18% bodyfat doing this shit. he should’ve at least tried to lean down to 10-12% then reevaluate. there’s a good chance he wouldn’t even want/need it
15%

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja

View attachment 2818043

View attachment 2817904

definitely show before and after blur your eyes and shit if youre worried. we wanna see

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
if u dont wanna post results here can u at least pm them, i wanna see how it looks like before vs after

Bro no before and after? If you don’t want to dox yourself just pixelate lips eyes etc and show us the general shape of your face.

Bro no before and after? If you don’t want to dox yourself just pixelate lips eyes etc and show us the general shape of your face.
bro my face is swollen you retard it takes three weeks

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore and homovirgin
Status
Not open for further replies.