I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF (⚠️ GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn why u such a pussy? Im totally doing this dnr ur high inhib cope
will jfl react when your lower jaw is amputed because of sepsis.

at-least use cefazolin or vancomycin when you do it not otc neosporin jfl. and scrub in before you go into ''surgery''

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Red Fox
bait used to be believable, how are so many retards falling for this larp

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, LooksThinker, raumDEuter and 3 others
Yeah inside the cheek, I practiced stitching on a banana before doing it. I used my mom's makeup mirror for it. I went to a place that offers orthodontic treatment, including buccal fat removal. I asked about it, and they said to me that I have to be 18 years old. So, I watched videos and learned how to do it myself.
This is fucking incredible if you think about it. Niggas be spending years and a fortune to be a doctor, then a autistic psl kid comes and learns how to do it on himself lmao.

Fake but entertaining.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alexlean, raumDEuter, LooksThinker and 1 other person
What inspired you to do this?

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.
Just spoiler it as an NSFW pic and its fine

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and CoreSchizo
This is fucking incredible if you think about it. Niggas be spending years and a fortune to be a doctor, then a autistic psl kid comes and learns how to do it on himself lmao.

Fake but entertaining.
I respect your opinion, I will post my results soon for proof though cause ik its hard to believe

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I PERFORMED BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL ON MYSELF

I messed up, I went too high when trying to cut it out and hit something that made me start bleeding everywhere. I watched the surgery video, and the person didn't bleed this much. That's how I know I messed it up I still managed to pull out the fat with tweezers. I had to hold a paper towel until it stopped bleeding, then I tried to close it up with dissolvable stitches that I ordered, but it was giga hard because of the pain. Even though I injected pain this dogshit painkiller from CVS before starting, I still managed to close it up though. The other side was easier, since I learned from my mistake on the first one. If you want all the links to what I used, I will send them to you in the replies.

View attachment 2818043

I blurred out the fat because I don't know what I can and can't post on here. If you want to see the uncensored image, pm me.

View attachment 2817904
The cut, one hour later. My face is a little swollen, and there are dark purple circles under my eyes that are probably from blood loss or something else. I think I did a good job. I'm probably going to lay down, I'm really tired and may not respond to the replies right away.

When doing this, be sure to locate the buccal fat pad and avoid getting too high.

I will post my cheeks when they start to hollow out from it in a few weeks.

@Lebron_James @nullandvoid @half @Rigged @AySab @socialcel @chrisN @Tallest person here @Clavicular
mirin bro you got some steel balls

Status
Not open for further replies.