[SELF SURGERY] CUTTING MY TONGUE TIE

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL

I have seen many facial transformations because of tongue tie and i hate the fact that i cant mew (this surgery will allow me to do so)
I cant go to surgeon because im underage and have no money + my parents say its useless (i dont care if it really is)
The surgery is basically cutting the tongue tie and stitching it back
Im really serious about this and i think that i can achieve it, i just have some questions and doubts.
First i dont have anesthesia, i dont care about the pain i care about the blood, im afraid that a lot of blood will come out (not pussy)
then that my needle for the stitches is a normal needle so its bigger than a quirurgical one, i still think that i could stitch my tongue using this
Should i buy a bigger needle?
@BradAniston made a self performed buccal fat removal and is still alive and didnt fuck it up. this is just cutting a tongue it seems simple
Looking forward to help and serious comments

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212-013943_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212-013943_YouTube.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klimo, aleksander, mathis and 3 others
High t activities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, klimo, Decha and 4 others
There's the risk of severing an artery/nerve/tendon doing such activities

• +1
Reactions: mathis, mewingmaxxer, aleksander and 2 others
The fuck is wrong with you bro

• +1
Reactions: mathis, mewingmaxxer, LongForgotten and 1 other person
This is straight mental illness nigga allah will smite you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, mathis, northern mogger and 9 others
There's the risk of severing an artery/nerve/tendon doing such activities
I know but it is still a fun activity to do and im willing to have a little risk, maybe at the first i will just cut half of the tongue because there arent any arteries or veins there

I know but it is still a fun activity to do and im willing to have a little risk, maybe at the first i will just cut half of the tongue because there arent any arteries or veins there
Post pics of aftermath

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
The fuck is wrong with you bro
lonelycurry
Kraken
Joined May 17, 2021
PURCHASED UPGRADES 🤣🤣🤣 may allah smite you for this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, ascension, lonelycurry and 1 other person
1. dont do it
2. mewing is cope and wont do shit regardless

Goodfuckingluck

don’t do it bro ur fr risking so much shit just to be able to mew

• +1
You can mew with a tongue tie btw.

Mental illness

I have seen many facial transformations because of tongue tie and i hate the fact that i cant mew (this surgery will allow me to do so)
I cant go to surgeon because im underage and have no money + my parents say its useless (i dont care if it really is)
Im really serious about this and i think that i can achieve it, i just have some questions and doubts.
First i dont have anesthesia, i dont care about the pain i care about the blood, im afraid that a lot of blood will come out (not pussy)
then that my needle for the stitches is a normal needle so its bigger than a quirurgical one, i still think that i could stitch my tongue using this
@BradAniston made a self performed buccal fat removal and is still alive and didnt fuck it up. this is just cutting a tongue it seems simple

Mirin bro do it

based

What is the hell is wrong with you schedule a appointment with your orthodontist. You're gonna kill yourself or go mute and then the normies are gonna be like "HE WAS TOLD BY THE LOOKSMAXERS TO CUT HIS TOUNGUE OUT"

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and temporomandibular32
Yeah don't do it. My surgeon was a professional and I still have some nerve pain from the operation you will 100% fuck yourself up

Just go to myofunctional and get it fixed. Lmao. Yes your age Dosnt not preclude u.

Nigga don't fucking do this shit lmao

I mean, if you really wanna do high T shit, don't do it for low reward shit.

Mewing ? JFL at you doing an auto surgery of the tongue but believing in retarded things like mewing.
Try some shit with bones directly at this point.

Anyway I don't recommand anything to you, be carefull bro.

• +1

wtf haha

NIGGA DON'T FUCKING DO THIS YOU WILL FUCK IT ALL UP AND RUIN YOUR LIFE I CAN GUARANTEE IT

the office no GIF

• +1
DONT diy a posterior tongue tie release. You could probably DIY an anterior one. You just have to cut the visible white lingual frenulum, no stitches necessary. I paid 200 USD and the surgeon did a basic ass cut in a minute. Not medical advice.

DONT diy a posterior tongue tie release. You could probably DIY an anterior one. You just have to cut the visible white lingual frenulum, no stitches necessary. I paid 200 USD and the surgeon did a basic ass cut in a minute. Not medical advice.
what is the difference between an anterior and posterior?

what is the difference between an anterior and posterior?
Anterior is if the frenulum pulls your tongue down visibly in the front. It forms a heart shape when pulling tongue up. Posterior is if the middle or back of tongue is restricted. The tongue is connected to tissue that spans a wide area, you don’t want to paralyze yourself. Watch Dr Zhagi lectures for more details

you are sick bro

90% sure that self buccal fat removal was fake

Do not do this. However, if you decide to do it then you are a legend.