[SELF SURGERY] TONGUE TIE RELEASE

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
I have seen many facial transformations because of tongue tie and i hate the fact that i cant mew (this surgery will allow me to do so)
I cant go to surgeon because im underage and have no money + my parents say its useless (i dont care if it really is)
The surgery is basically cutting the tongue tie and stitching it back
Im really serious about this and i think that i can achieve it, i just have some questions and doubts.
First i dont have anesthesia, i dont care about the pain i care about the blood, im afraid that a lot of blood will come out (not pussy)
then that my needle for the stitches is a normal needle so its bigger than a quirurgical one, i still think that i could stitch my tongue using this
Should i buy a bigger needle? @BradAniston made a self performed buccal fat removal and is still alive and didnt fuck it up. this is just cutting a tongue it seems simple
Looking forward to help and serious comments

I have seen many facial transformations because of tongue tie and i hate the fact that i cant mew (this surgery will allow me to do so)
I cant go to surgeon because im underage and have no money + my parents say its useless (i dont care if it really is)
The surgery is basically cutting the tongue tie and stitching it back
Im really serious about this and i think that i can achieve it, i just have some questions and doubts.
First i dont have anesthesia, i dont care about the pain i care about the blood, im afraid that a lot of blood will come out (not pussy)
then that my needle for the stitches is a normal needle so its bigger than a quirurgical one, i still think that i could stitch my tongue using this
Should i buy a bigger needle? @BradAniston made a self performed buccal fat removal and is still alive and didnt fuck it up. this is just cutting a tongue it seems simple
Looking forward to help and serious comments

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212-013943_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212-013943_YouTube.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 0
Wtf u stupid

• +1
Reactions: proxyy