Does Chad get approached on the street?

T

travelcel

Iron
Like if Chad walks his dog or goes to the supermarket. Will he get approached by women?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gonthar, Clown Show and 1 other person
Im chad and didnt so far so i think no

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, Alt Number 3, czwarty and 3 others
But if you go to social events like bars or parties you get women talking to you right?

• JFL
Reactions: travelcel
As a chad yes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
i see MTNs beign approached. women are literally sex crazed animals but incels will never see that side of them

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Allornothing and Clown Show
Yes

• +1
Reactions: nathan
i see MTNs beign approached. women are literally sex crazed animals but incels will never see that side of them
They are so horny and thirsty and perverted but we never see that side of them, my brain can't even comprehend it. While on the other hand, I hear crazy sex stories from another men.

Foids decide in a nanosecond upon looking at a man whether they are going to show that side of them.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, datboijj, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
Well, I'm incel and even I got approached several times in my life, but the girl were fat, ugly or looked crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, datboijj and KIVVV
Girls approach ltns and mtns they find cute together. Most men will experience getting approached by a group of girls in public. Low-trust looking men look like school shooters and weirdos so no girl is going to go up to them since girls approaching men is just a social interaction at the end of the day and they want to have fun.

When you are low trust you need to be a Chadlite to experience this kind of thing since you naturally look unfriendly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and KIVVV
Well, I'm incel and even I got approached several times in my life, but the girl were fat, ugly or looked crazy.
Woman from my class will just shot glances at me and thats it. Not approaching whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Well do girls talk to you at school?
Sometimes. most of the times they just shoot glances at me n thats it happens on a daily basis tho

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Woman from my class will just shot glances at me and thats it. Not approaching whatsoever
Just go and say hi to them!

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
don't know about chad but I get approached regularly.

especially when my hair is blond instead of black.

I’m not Chad and I have so yep

ye most likely

6”5 mtn i usually get approached irl, i live in city so ig is normal

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3