Does dropping from 16% bodyfat to about 12% really make much of a difference in pic.?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
So I made a dating account on Tinder. I got about 15 matches, 8 of which are clinically obese whales(i'm not talking overweight,i'm talking fuckinging obese). 2 3.5/10 black chicks(at least they are not whales), a 9/10 , 7/10 and a 5/10.

Not bad, but I honestly don't think those decent looking chicks would even bother replying to my messages. I only got 2 messages from 2 whales.

My iphone is old and the camera is tiny. I believe that if I drop the fat, my jaw will show up more. Will going from 5'10" 163 @ 16% bodyfat to about 155 lbs @ about 12% bodyfat make much of a difference in pictures IF you have a decent jaw (like mine)? I plan on cutting, taking good pics. then bulking up to normal weight.

Thoughts?

Yh you should get some great jaw gains especially seeing as though your 16%
I'm in a similar position, Idk whether its worth going from 14% to sub 12

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Anything that is sub-15% will look good tbh as long as you have a good frame and body fat distribution. The sub-10% bodyfat thing is bullshit and will just make you look sick unless you are roided. 12-15% is fine.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, jefferson and Deleted member 656
Anything that is sub-15% will look good tbh as long as you have a good frame and body fat distribution. The sub-10% bodyfat thing is bullshit and will just make you look sick unless you are roided. 12-15% is fine.
yeah but 10-12% is significantly better than 15

• +1
Every percent you drop below 16 will impact your face more than like every 5% you drop above it.

• +1
Reactions: Everest, LowTierNormie, dodt and 5 others
Pretty sure im sub 15 now but i have shit distributions and still much face fat, at what bodyfat will it go away for sure?

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
You need 8% or less bodyfat.

• Woah
Reactions: Pex1992
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Everest, Autist, androidcel and 1 other person
JFL, you’re retarded. Sub 10% makes you look ill.

Lol, skinnymaxing is essencial for cutemaxing or K-pop maxing, being chisled and low bodyfat below 10% will make u look high T.

• JFL
Lol, skinnymaxing is essencial for cutemaxing or K-pop maxing, being chisled and low bodyfat below 10% will make u look high T.
Low IQ reply

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and TBOLT
Low IQ reply

Low IQ, femoids will be attracted to ur face when they see u if ur below 10% bodyfat if the fat is what's holding you back, and that's what matters.

Low IQ, femoids will be attracted to ur face when they see u if ur below 10% bodyfat if the fat is what's holding you back, and that's what matters.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and TBOLT
I did that (pics).

Before and after

Attachments

• IMG_6459.jpg
    IMG_6459.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6460.jpg
    IMG_6460.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
You need 5% or less bodyfat

Face-wise, going from 15 to 12 percent bodyfat may have moderate to great positive effects, by making your bone structure more revealling.
Body-wise, it will be almost un-noticeable, except when you'll be shirtless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
its over if you have fat on your body in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444, Ritzy2KReborn and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 656
You need to be very low BF don't listen to people who say too low looks sickly. FFS. As you get lower and lower every pound you lose makes exponentially bigger of a difference in your face

I'm like 16% with a relatively good frame and people already say I look really skinny. Afraid of how scrawny I'll look at 10-12%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm like 16% with a relatively good frame and people already say I look really skinny. Afraid of how scrawny I'll look at 10-12%.
same bro I feel like I unironically have to gymmax and bulk before cutting

• +1
same bro I feel like I unironically have to gymmax and bulk before cutting
Being skinny is such a huge failo that idk if having a lean face would compensate tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why would you swipe right on these landwhales though?

• +1
Why would you swipe right on these landwhales though?
I just swipe right to everyone. f I don't like them, I don't reply to them.
BTW this is not a permanent weight loss, its just temporary to get good pictures.

I just swipe right to everyone. f I don't like them, I don't reply to them.
BTW this is not a permanent weight loss, its just temporary to get good pictures.
It fucks up your matches, swipe only at girls that you think you have a chance, if you do it for long enough it will throw you at the back of the list

It fucks up your matches, swipe only at girls that you think you have a chance, if you do it for long enough it will throw you at the back of the list
Thanks for the info brother.

Just stop. Nobody who is guessing at their bodyfat has a fucking clue. 12% is very lean. Most guys who think they're "about" 12% are actually more like 15%. Most guys who think they are 15% are more like 20% and so on.

its not only often wildly inaccurate to eyeball it, but even if you got it measured by someone competent, its totally useless to know anyway. The mirror is a far better indicator of how you look than any calculation will be.

• +1
depends on the nigger

• +1
Just stop. Nobody who is guessing at their bodyfat has a fucking clue. 12% is very lean. Most guys who think they're "about" 12% are actually more like 15%. Most guys who think they are 15% are more like 20% and so on.

its not only often wildly inaccurate to eyeball it, but even if you got it measured by someone competent, its totally useless to know anyway. The mirror is a far better indicator of how you look than any calculation will be.

What's the best way to measure bf? wouldn't you able to roughly tell depending on weight and looking at your overall body shirtless?

What's the best way to measure bf? wouldn't you able to roughly tell depending on weight and looking at your overall body shirtless?

DEXA is the gold standard.

but its not important. Getting someone who competently knows how to use calipers can give you a baseline, and then the important thing from there is increases or decreases. The actual number is totally irrelevant. 10% bf on one man can look quite different from 10% bf on another.

are you happy with how you look in the mirror? Thats the better question to be focusing on.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Yes drop bf ASAP