The whole world is in a conspiracy to stop me from breeding

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
When I was 11 and made friends with girls from across the road, my Dad purposely made me feel so awkward about it until I started ignoring the girls, and then they came over a few times after to see my Dad, not me. Yes he was literally trying to cuck me and fuck them (they were 10, 11 and 12). My Dad is one of those npc boomer baboons who isn't aware of his behaviours and all of his behaviours are animalistic.

In highschool when a new girl started talking to me a guy who i thought was friendly with me interrupted and laughed and said 'dont talk to x' and i was too non-confrontational to react in any way except frowning. I didn't actually find that girl attractive though so whatever.

When I go for walks I rarely see a girl and whenever I do something almost always happens to make sure our paths don't cross. This happens too often, I swear some deity is fucking with me, or wants me to stay virgin so that I ascend after death.

When I finally got a girl (off seekign arrangements so i paid for it) I got so nervous my dick didn't work so I didn't get to fuck. Literally cucked myself.

My old roommates gf's friends who I was attracted too I of course never got to see them much or have any chance to talk with them, only the ugly one. It's always the fucking ugly one, never do I get any chance contact with an attractive or average girl ever, even to get rejected or be friends with. Never ever.

Whenever I have a female worker attend to me, they're always ugly. I never get lucky and get the hot or average girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Imretarded?, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
i feel the same way

Same one time I was trying to be cool walking and talking to this slut coworker (wearing a hair net because we worked a kitchen) and I walked under a tree and the tree branch took my hairnet off and i turned back and ended up tripping and hurting my leg.

I got cucked by a tree

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
You should stop blaming others and 'god' for your problem, you'll never be able to fix it otherwise.

You should stop blaming others and 'god' for your problem, you'll never be able to fix it otherwise.

Another one:

Once when I went out clubbing with my friend group who had merged with other friend group, i finally isolated the girl from the other group and we were talking as we walked from one club to another and it was actually going well for me and then suddenly when we get to next club guy from other friend group says my name to get my attention and points and then original friend group also says my name and says we're going to another club. No idea why they decided to just split then but I was left just standing there and saying oh okay and the girl going with her friend group and I with mine.

Everyone's always trying to stop from talking with a girl, unless she's hideous. Of course, the only time when going out clubbing and my friend's gf brought a friend who talked with me, it was an ugly 1/10 monster. Although there was one time when the friend was attractive, but she cold shouldered me from the get go. That didn't stop me from annoying her until she swapped seats with someone so she wouldnt have to sit next to me so i stopped.

Oh and there was another time when the girl was below avg but seemed like she was flirting with me, then suddenly two other guys who were friends with them emerged and sort of cucked me for a while, but then i got her alone again and asked her if she wanted to dance and she shook her head so i just sat back down.

Meanwhile the replacement breeders